What vehicle do you drive?

Ryanz

<Banned>
I never thought I'd ever be looking at Cadillacs, but god damn some of them are sexy.

cadillac-xts-v-sport-1089243-TwoByOne.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Halan

Molten Core Raider
Had a 2006 300c Srt8, Loved it but came across a 2014 that I had to have and is my current driver. The car is damn near perfect.

Now if they only made a Hellcat version of it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
My 1998 is all rust except for the windshield, I'm hesitant to put a full tank of gas in it anymore but really it doesn't have any problems. Gonna be a bummer when I have to get another one, no payments is glorious

Yeah, if I buy a vehicle I save until I have cash in hand. I hate financing. Although the 0 % financing is nice and something I would likely do. My 1999 truck has no rust. I'm just the second owner, the previous being this old dude who never drove outta town with it. The motor is perfect - no issues starting, running smoothly, etc. The stuff that I'm encountering is likely from the truck sitting without being used for several months before I got it. I guess I'll keep fixing it for now.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Sigh. I think it's time to update my truck. Top and bottom ball joints in the front end. Another $800. It is a 1999, but it only has 89,000 miles on it. Perhaps it's time to get the F150 I've always wanted.

Raptor? Raptor.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I wrecked my bike going around 45mph, only broke my collar bone. Wasn't wearing a helmet either.

I still want a new bike.
I would love a bike if I didn't live in South FL. It's dangerous enough with 4 wheels with all the old people and islanders.

• 1Solidarity

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey until you see a friend leave in a helicopter after a very minor accident, don't talk. I put my motorcycle away that day and never rode it again.

Also saw people die at the racetrack that I had talked to in the paddock an hour before. It's mind numbing how easily you can be killed on a motorcycle.

Put away my leathers in 2006 and haven't seen them since. On the street, it was just too dangerous and I was certainly taking too many risks. I'll stick to dirt bikes if I need that fix.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nice fucking ride. Is that TorRed or Redline? Looks TorRed in that pic. Great combo!

EDIT: on my iPad pic looked fine, on my PC and that shit is definitely potato quality now lol.

Tried to do a multi-quote to save space....failed!!

It's actually is Redline, but that was under some fairly bright pole lamps. Sepia interior - which I didn't want initially, but I wouldn't give up now - and sun roof - which I also didn't care about...but there it is and I like it. If I had to do it all over again, I think the only thing I'd change is the base color; B5 really caught my eye. Oh, and wider, stickier tires!

H Halan There are a lot of supercharger kits available for that motor *wink*

• 1Rustled

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I would love a bike if I didn't live in South FL. It's dangerous enough with 4 wheels with all the old people and islanders.

I live in Jacksonville, which is just as much a clusterfuck of idiots, but my bike was my daily driver for 2 years. You just learn to cope by driving more defensively, and copious horn use.

My current condo complex doesn't allow motorcycles or scooters, so I'm fucking moving.

Halan

Molten Core Raider
"There are a lot of supercharger kits available for that motor *wink*"

That is the general plan come spring, supercharger, wind spliiter on front, and a hellcat replica hood and wheels. and a diablosport intune

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I'm guessing they don't sell that ugly thing in the US. Never heard of it before now!
I think only in Canada and Mexico Mexico part I am not sure. It is like a versa but cheaper. It feels like I am driving a car from 1980s.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I live in CA, so it's heaven for biking. I take public transportation to work and ride on the weekends / ride well within my limits at the track.

Cars are just too expensive for the same performance since I'm not a billionaire lawyer.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I actually like the looks of those caddy coupes. But the problem with them, and it seems like a lot of modern performance coupes/sports cars, is it's like driving around in a post box. You can't see out of them for shit. The A pillars are huge, the belt line is at your chin level and the windows are tiny. C7 corvettes, new camaros, challengers, cadillac coupes, mustangs... all of them suffer from this to some degree. It's one of the big reasons I like older cars.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I rode my motorcycle a lot less this summer. Not sure exactly why, don't think it was a conscious decision. I'd never get rid of my bike, but somehow I'm less enthusiastic than I was.