What vehicle do you drive?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Sorry bros, not trying to be a debbie downer or whatever. Just trying to give good advice here. I know it's no fun, just pretend I'm your dad saying the same shit he probably has and ignore it. :)

But deep down you know I'm right and thats why its annoying. Sometimes the fun shit is just stupid.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
If you are going to spend that kind of money, just get a Mercedes. I love this goddamn thing.

suYrmeg.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Achaeus

Trakanon Raider
Here is the first of my four. 2015 BMW 435i Xdrive M-Sport. When I can I'll get pictures of the rest.
BMW.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Used to have that exact same car, except I had black interior. Love the 4 series body, great looking car - especially in estoril blue

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I love the 4 series as well. So sleek lookin'.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Wait....first of 4? This thread is too rich for my blood.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
I had the MPPSK put on my 2016 340xi MSport in EB. No pics but with the MPPSK it needs some sound to go along with it :) I mainly got it for the performance and wasn't sure I'd like the now required sound part of the kit but I sounds great now when switching to Sport mode.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Finally got the engine installed last Saturday. I just need to move some wires due to the TPS and IAT sensor relocating with the ITB setup. I'm hoping in a few weeks I can start it.

EBAE8c9.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
I rode my motorcycle a lot less this summer. Not sure exactly why, don't think it was a conscious decision. I'd never get rid of my bike, but somehow I'm less enthusiastic than I was.
Which motorcycle do you ride? I ride a Suzuki GSX-R 600 and love every second I'm on it.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally got the engine installed last Saturday. I just need to move some wires due to the TPS and IAT sensor relocating with the ITB setup. I'm hoping in a few weeks I can start it.

Hotness

Pfft, you could totally fit a V8 in there. Look at all the space!!

Seriously though, awesome job. Looking forward to some vids to hear the ITBs.

Hekotat

Pfft, you could totally fit a V8 in there. Look at all the space!!

Seriously though, awesome job. Looking forward to some vids to hear the ITBs.

haha, yeah you can definitely fit a v8 in there, there are a few LS1 swapped variants as well as a lot of guys go 1UZFE. I, however, like having all that space because it's easier to work on and I don't want to lose the nimbleness of the car.

Here's Joshiroku's 1uz powered 86 (He's from my area) Car Feature>> Joshua Garcia's 1uz V8 Corolla - Speedhunters

and Driftworks crazy LS powered 86 DW86 Complete Build Thread / Timeline. DRIFTWORKS V8 NASCAR AE86

I'll be sure to post up vids as it goes.

Madikus

Knows nothing.
haha, yeah you can definitely fit a v8 in there, there are a few LS1 swapped variants as well as a lot of guys go 1UZFE. I, however, like having all that space because it's easier to work on and I don't want to lose the nimbleness of the car.

Here's Joshiroku's 1uz powered 86 (He's from my area) Car Feature>> Joshua Garcia's 1uz V8 Corolla - Speedhunters

and Driftworks crazy LS powered 86 DW86 Complete Build Thread / Timeline. DRIFTWORKS V8 NASCAR AE86

I'll be sure to post up vids as it goes.

Lookin good man. You'll probably get vids posted before me! Still struggling with electrical. Got one of the headlights to stay on consistently, but I have some janky grounds somewhere. Started removing all my grounds one by one and re-doing them, which fixed the one headlight (that and new ballasts). Somehow my relays for the ballasts got corroded as fuck without any exposure, still trying to figure that one out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

Lookin good man. You'll probably get vids posted before me! Still struggling with electrical. Got one of the headlights to stay on consistently, but I have some janky grounds somewhere. Started removing all my grounds one by one and re-doing them, which fixed the one headlight (that and new ballasts). Somehow my relays for the ballasts got corroded as fuck without any exposure, still trying to figure that one out.

Man that sucks ass. I was having insane wiring issues on my OEM harness so I decided to re-wire the whole thing with an aftermarket ECU. It took me about 3 months to research everything because I couldn't find all the information I required, no one was even allowed inside my house because my floor was nothing but printouts as I tried to figure it out (Mainly because all the information was wrong or only partially there in the US manuals).

Afterwards it took me about 4 full days to make the harness, but I kept having to stop and return to work, which would in turn make me doubt myself and I'd have to go all over it again to make sure it was correct. In the end it all worked perfectly and is one of my greatest achievements in life. That being said, I wish you well because electrical can be a mind fuck!

Madikus

Knows nothing.
Man that sucks ass. I was having insane wiring issues on my OEM harness so I decided to re-wire the whole thing with an aftermarket ECU. It took me about 3 months to research everything because I couldn't find all the information I required, no one was even allowed inside my house because my floor was nothing but printouts as I tried to figure it out (Mainly because all the information was wrong or only partially there in the US manuals).

Afterwards it took me about 4 full days to make the harness, but I kept having to stop and return to work, which would in turn make me doubt myself and I'd have to go all over it again to make sure it was correct. In the end it all worked perfectly and is one of my greatest achievements in life. That being said, I wish you well because electrical can be a mind fuck!
Sounds pretty similar! I built a full aux fuse block and relay box, and took everything important off the main harness and fuse block. Even went so far as to run the power and grounds for the headlights on a secondary power source off the car, but still having issues keeping one of them on. I THINK it's a bad ground inside the headlight housing that loops back to the high beam switch. Have to remove the wheels to get to the headlight cups to remove them though. My garage, kitchen and living room flooded with the recent insane rains in SoCal, so I can't work on it until I get shit sorted out.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll join the car repair party; new clutch being installed after 10,900 miles. This one will go out in about 8-9k miles too, but it's under warranty, so I'm ambivalent for now. I'll need to move up to a Tilton or RPS for the next one. I miss being able to tinker on my own cars, however. Times were so much simpler back then *dreamy stare*

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user