What vehicle do you drive?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
After my bonus this year I got the go-ahead from the wife on a Tesla for a family car. Need to shop around for this and see the sweet spot.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Don't forget a good ol Volvo wagon!

Subaru I think still makes a wagon.

They do, the Impreza. But if you want a good sound system look elsewhere. I dont know much about the Audi sound but most reviews for the Subaru's sound are in the "Fine" to "OK" range. I'm not a audiophile but I can't wait to replace mine.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
After my bonus this year I got the go-ahead from the wife on a Tesla for a family car. Need to shop around for this and see the sweet spot.
Your family needs the Ludicrous package, of course.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Very cool. But, don't forget the entry level car will be coming out this year as well and it starts at $35,000 (which can be optioned up to $60,000 if you like lots of toys).

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
It's also backordered like deep into 2018, isn't it?

Yea, and taking Tesla's word on when they plan to start production is about like waiting for Tanoomba to stop trolling. Believe it when I see it. I want to buy this in the next month or so.

Siliconemelons

I am liking the plug in hybrid options - Volvo XC90 has one 17miles pure electric - Crystler is suppose to bring their new pacifica out with one that's 15-20 miles pure electric then hybrid- these need to get solidly in the daily use = no gas range and the price difference down, then it will be a no brainer.

Dont know what the pacifica's total hybrid MPG is- but the Volvo's is like 50 - that is at least substantially more than standard vs hybrid - unlike the other names "big" SUV hybrids that get like 3/5 more MPG than standard and cost 15k more.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I am liking the plug in hybrid options - Volvo XC90 has one 17miles pure electric - Crystler is suppose to bring their new pacifica out with one that's 15-20 miles pure electric then hybrid- these need to get solidly in the daily use = no gas range and the price difference down, then it will be a no brainer.

Dont know what the pacifica's total hybrid MPG is- but the Volvo's is like 50 - that is at least substantially more than standard vs hybrid - unlike the other names "big" SUV hybrids that get like 3/5 more MPG than standard and cost 15k more.

I'd like those all more if they didn't all look like shitboxes.

Siliconemelons

well... shitboxes are all in the eye of the beholder - I dont care for the pacifica, they said once its out the dual hybrid platform will go to other cars in their lineup - if the van can get 17-20 pure electric their smaller car should get 25 and that makes it quite attractive if they keep the price difference below 30%+ additional for hybrid.

as for the new XC90, damn son, that aint no shitbox thats so sex...

but I am huge and tall i write off all cars because I dont fit- so for a SUV, its sexy

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Wait to see which tesla vehicles get the 2170 battery cell that will be released mid 2017.
Don't settle for panisonics 18-650 cell.

Doesn't matter, I don't buy undepreciated vehicles. I buy on the shallow side of the curve so I'm not lighting money on fire. Looking at 2013-2014 P85's.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Nissan NV2500? It's a van, not a car, but I've seen people drive them for personal use.