Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
BW3? I only count 2 Ws in Buffalo Wild Wings. Are you sure it's not BW2? Maybe there's a word being left out.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I've always enjoyed the food at the one nearby, but I do hear that the chain itself is pretty hit or miss depending on which one you go to. I could also just have shit taste.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Best case is you get some average wings. Driving 3 to 5 hours away, staying overnight with nothing to do, and eating at a restaurant you eat at 3 days a week just blows my mind beyond the shittiness of bw3 itself.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Gristle on my steak. Especially when it comes from a place that purports to be a steak house. What the fuck man, it's not like that shit is unidentifiable when the meat is raw. Cut it the fuck off when you find it.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Cancel plans to see Civil War with my ex's dad and little brother. Because I wasn't up for the blah blah don't see my family it makes me uncomfortable you're just trying to pump them for info about me... No, just love your brother because after ten years he may as well be mine.

"<[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */> wrote:
i don't think i'd forgive you if you bailed on my brother watching that movie."

He didn't even know I was going... The woman is crazy. Lost her mind when they invited me over for my birthday before I knew anyone here and I accepted. Literally said I should have just stayed home by myself. -_-

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
All I can say is I hope it's not as terrible as you guys are saying. At the end of the month I'm going to start watching UFCs at a local BWW. Hopefully they at least have some fried cheese and mushrooms. Can't stand wings anyway, so I don't' care if the wings are shitty.

I didn't fully understand taloo's. So you broke up after 10 years and are still close with her family. But when you hang out with them you feel like they're pumping you for info to pass on to the ex. How long ago did you break up? (or did he already tell this story and I forgot/missed it?)

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
All I can say is I hope it's not as terrible as you guys are saying. At the end of the month I'm going to start watching UFCs at a local BWW. Hopefully they at least have some fried cheese and mushrooms. Can't stand wings anyway, so I don't' care if the wings are shitty.

I didn't fully understand taloo's. So you broke up after 10 years and are still close with her family. But when you hang out with them you feel like they're pumping you for info to pass on to the ex. How long ago did you break up? (or did he already tell this story and I forgot/missed it?)
His ex accuses him of pumping her family for info about her. She obviously thinks he still cares, even though he's just hanging out with his dudebros

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I only like BWW cause it introduced me to mango habanero. for that, I will always be thankful.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
His ex accuses him of pumping her family for info about her. She obviously thinks he still cares, even though he's just hanging out with his dudebros
K now that post makes sense. Thanks.

Taloo_sl

shitlord

Already answered but...

We were engaged until April 25th of last year. She broke up with me after the verdict of just 8 years was read for the woman who murdered my best friend, lol. Can't really help the hanging with my dudebros thing entirely since I work for her father -_-. But for the last... 9-10 months anytime I saw her family and she found out the shrieking started. Went to see her cousin in Utah because she was threatening suicide "You're trying to steal my best friend.". Mom and aunt offer to cook me a birthday dinner the day I picked her ass up and took her to see her mom in the hospital since she wasn't going to bother going, and "I'm only seeing them to stay in her life.". etc etc. Then I'm a dick (also pathetic as of last night) for canceling on her family's plans to see Civil War. Because she doesn't care if I see her family and has never told me not to. Absolutely no clue what the fuck is going on in her head at the moment.

You can check my post history for the full story if you like. Haha, the last 18 or so months have been a doozy sir. I also do still care sometimes when I'm not too busy being pissed or boggled, she's a cool chick when she's not out of her mind or an emotional train wreck. Little abusive though.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I recall your story from previous posts.

Sorry but you need to find a new job and new dudebros and remove yourself from crazy town.

That or double down and start dating her brother....

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider

Sorry but you need to find a new job and new dudebros and remove yourself from crazy town.

Or her cousin in Utah

Taloo_sl

shitlord

Well if her brother wasn't 13 and severely autistic... I do plan on transferring to a different branch as soon as that's a viable option though. There's one in our home town three hours away where I'm kinda sorta seeing an old friend who used to be crazy(it's been 12 years since she set my house on fire while I slept!) so who knows. Unfortunately all my dudebros took off for a while after finals, hard as hell to meet people my own age in Tallahassee. They all have kids, spouses, or kind of suck which explains the lack.

Edit* Cousin wandered off once I convinced her to start dating again. Honestly we'd joked about it before I went but bitch had those depression pounds going on and nobody wants to fuck a fat and mopey asian chick.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Already answered but...

We were engaged until April 25th of last year. She broke up with me after the verdict of just 8 years was read for the woman who murdered my best friend, lol. Can't really help the hanging with my dudebros thing entirely since I work for her father -_-. But for the last... 9-10 months anytime I saw her family and she found out the shrieking started. Went to see her cousin in Utah because she was threatening suicide "You're trying to steal my best friend.". Mom and aunt offer to cook me a birthday dinner the day I picked her ass up and took her to see her mom in the hospital since she wasn't going to bother going, and "I'm only seeing them to stay in her life.". etc etc. Then I'm a dick (also pathetic as of last night) for canceling on her family's plans to see Civil War. Because she doesn't care if I see her family and has never told me not to. Absolutely no clue what the fuck is going on in her head at the moment.

You can check my post history for the full story if you like. Haha, the last 18 or so months have been a doozy sir. I also do still care sometimes when I'm not too busy being pissed or boggled, she's a cool chick when she's not out of her mind or an emotional train wreck. Little abusive though.
Why would you not just ignore anything she messages you/her calls, etc? Assuming you don't physically still see her (if you do, obviously cut that retarded shit out).

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
kinda sorta seeing an old friend who used to be crazy(it's been 12 years since she set my house on fire while I slept!) so who knows.
I remember it now.

As for this. What could possibly go wrong?