Whats rustling your jimmies?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I know exactly what you mean, I cannnot stand the state of the modern OS, its pure trash
Windows 10 search being some algorithim driven bullshit that wants to feed you the latest popular internet results is some of the most infuriating shit ever done.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Get a notification today that my bank card's been added to ApplePay somewhere. Wasn't me, 'cause it's already on mine, great. I don't use the card at all anymore and I don't store it anywhere, so it's either from an old hack or Apple being stupid. Call the bank, get my card deactivated and get a new one on the way. Check my balances, everything looks good. Annoying, but whatever. About 10 minutes later, get a password reset code in my text messages for my online banking. Okay, shit. Go over to start getting another email to link/change usernames, etc. By the time I've booted my computer, I get a couple emails about how a phone number has been added to my account and my phone number has now been deactivated on the account and now the password reset prompts are now going to another phone number. My password's changed and now I can't get into my account at all. How the fuck. Call the bank back, they lock all the accounts and they confirm that yes, someone used the password that was sent to my phone to get into the account. They go ahead and start opening up new accounts for me to transfer my shit into, but now I'm in panic mode because someone is somehow ripping text messages off my phone, so now I'm going to have to get a new phone, etc.

While I'm on with the fraud department, I get another phone call from the bank. Swap to that, and it's the lady that I spoke to earlier who had cancelled my card after the ApplePay thing. Apparently she forgot to close the window that had my account open and then was helping another customer update their account, but put their updated info into my account instead, triggering all this bullshit. So thankfully nothing's been hacked, everything's getting cleaned up and reset, no one's spoofing my phone somehow (that I know of) and all is right with the world. But holy fuck, I did not need that rollercoaster of shit.

• 5Rustled
  • 5WTF
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 14 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Got a call yesterday that the dude that came in high for his last appointment overdosed and died. The girlfriend goes ‘oh don’t worry though I’m still keeping my appointment ☺️

• 4WTF
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Had to google, the diagrams look weird as fuck, gonna need to investigate further to know whether I'm rustled
Its basically supposed to be missionary but the dude is on the bottom getting fucked like a woman. Aside from being low t beta cuck shit, it gives the chance for the dude to show off his asshole.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Get a notification today that my bank card's been added to ApplePay somewhere. Wasn't me, 'cause it's already on mine, great. I don't use the card at all anymore and I don't store it anywhere, so it's either from an old hack or Apple being stupid. Call the bank, get my card deactivated and get a new one on the way. Check my balances, everything looks good. Annoying, but whatever. About 10 minutes later, get a password reset code in my text messages for my online banking. Okay, shit. Go over to start getting another email to link/change usernames, etc. By the time I've booted my computer, I get a couple emails about how a phone number has been added to my account and my phone number has now been deactivated on the account and now the password reset prompts are now going to another phone number. My password's changed and now I can't get into my account at all. How the fuck. Call the bank back, they lock all the accounts and they confirm that yes, someone used the password that was sent to my phone to get into the account. They go ahead and start opening up new accounts for me to transfer my shit into, but now I'm in panic mode because someone is somehow ripping text messages off my phone, so now I'm going to have to get a new phone, etc.

While I'm on with the fraud department, I get another phone call from the bank. Swap to that, and it's the lady that I spoke to earlier who had cancelled my card after the ApplePay thing. Apparently she forgot to close the window that had my account open and then was helping another customer update their account, but put their updated info into my account instead, triggering all this bullshit. So thankfully nothing's been hacked, everything's getting cleaned up and reset, no one's spoofing my phone somehow (that I know of) and all is right with the world. But holy fuck, I did not need that rollercoaster of shit.
Sucks now but in a few weeks its at least kinda a good wtf lol story to tell people.

I just got scammed w/ amazon purchase and they are forcing me to play fuck fuck games with the 3rd party seller before forcing a refund. Car thread , but just dealt with a scammy dealer. Numerous other small things lately with just dirt bag private sellers, shitty service everything. Just fucking over incompetant retards and actual malignant fucks and wishing I could just reap holy retribution on everyone making me a very busy unfucking things aggravated person lately.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard

I once got an e-mail from my bank saying they had been hacked, and to keep an eye on my accounts. Their PDF attachment contained malware. I went in person and closed my accounts.

• 1Worf

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Got a call yesterday that the dude that came in high for his last appointment overdosed and died. The girlfriend goes ‘oh don’t worry though I’m still keeping my appointment ☺️
At least part of this should belong in the "pickle tickled" thread.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Had to google, the diagrams look weird as fuck, gonna need to investigate further to know whether I'm rustled

Looks like it might be a good position if the guy has too much dick for the girl. I've only had one girl where that was a problem and she was a large woman who I would not have wanted on top of me. I may try it with my wife, but I think I'm already too old and fat to be that flexible.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
You're a weird dude Hoss.

• 3Worf

Kais

<Gold Donor>
We have a couple different contractors that scream bloody murder for their checks every other week, and yet refuse to answer the phone and have that "voicemail is full goodbye" bullshit. Bitch i'm holding your $25k check this month, haul your ass to my office and explain why i should pay you for work you didn't complete and refuse to speak with anyone in the office. He will bitch to my boss, get his check, and we will do the same shit next month....

Goatface

don't know what my neighbor and his family do for work anymore, but they only party thursday's nights. just after 11:30pm, heard a bunch of noise, thought someone was getting into a fight, turns out about 10 of them on the front porch singing. it still going. worst part, it is so bad i can't tell what they are singing.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Missing an exit then there no turn offs for way too long, start debating using those Authorized Vehicles Only connectors, cursing no official turnaround for what feels like thirty minutes one way. And had to take shit this whole time. Nothing on giving radio. Miss the light coming in so now sitting by phone light

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm in downtown Portland drinking. Theres a perfect 1:1:1 ratio in bars. Fedoras, dogs, non-binary.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like

Sarrow

<Gold Donor>
Installed Nest protects about a year ago (little less). One of them just went off in the middle of the night with a false smoke alarm. Reading the Google help page just says it could be multiple things. If it’s so many options, why not give me a different fucking alert?

This happened on another one about 3 months ago as well. I’ve got a baby coming and I’m trying to enjoy the last bit of sleep I can get.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Missing an exit then there no turn offs for way too long, start debating using those Authorized Vehicles Only connectors, cursing no official turnaround for what feels like thirty minutes one way. And had to take shit this whole time. Nothing on giving radio. Miss the light coming in so now sitting by phone light

Authorize yourself to use it. I think they only put those signs up as a way of saying you're 100% responsible if you get stuck or cause an accident.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Authorize yourself to use it. I think they only put those signs up as a way of saying you're 100% responsible if you get stuck or cause an accident.
"I understand, Officer, but Hoss from Fires of Heaven authorized me himself. Give me a moment and I'll find the post for you..."

• 3Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users