What's the worst movie you've seen at the theatre?

Sterling

El Presidente
There's a difference between worst movie and most disappointing. Last Airbender was dogshit, but I expected it to be dogshit but was in a group that wanted to see it so we did. Phantom Menace was probably the most disappointing however. So much hype, and it even started out with the blockade and everything but then they went down to Naboo and ugh.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Daredevil
IM 2 - 3 and Star Wars 1 were probably my biggest let downs

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The story behind why people went to the most shittiest movies are more entertaining than the list of bad movies we all know.

Brad2770

Dungeon's and Dragons.

I expected the experience to be like one of my old school pencil and paper campaigns. I was very sad when I realized I was watching an In Living Colour skit.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Dungeon's and Dragons.

I expected the experience to be like one of my old school pencil and paper campaigns. I was very sad when I realized I was watching an In Living Colour skit.
LOL.

I remember my friend and I screaming, "WHY DID HE RUN BACK THERE, THEY WERE GETTING AWAY AND ALL THE DUDE HAD WAS A SWORD?!?!" when the black dude died.

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
Eregon.

It wasn't my idea.
God help me, I have a friend who likes that movie...
frown.png

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Cyborg is awesome! Van Damme gets crucified and kicks the cross so hard at the base he breaks it! The barbed wire rope + well scene!

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
There have been so many, but probably the worst was "J Edgar." Gay sex scenes with Dicaprio and horrible, horrible old man makeup made this movie practically unwatchable. Oh, and his life was pretty fucking boring, too.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I kinda agree about Cyborg. No, it's not a cinematic masterpiece, but it's far from being a terrible movie.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Gah, the bait! It's too tempting!

He didn't use a spoon. He used a rock hammer. It looks like a miniature pickaxe.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The last air bender. People in the audience were actually leaving all the way to the end.
Eregon.

It wasn't my idea.
I saw both of these in the theater and while The Last Airbender is unquestionably worse (and a strong contender for the worst movie ever made), Eragon is definitely the second worst thing I've seen in the theater.

The source material for Eragon is tolerable but very generic high fantasy, so I can see why the version of it they told in the theaters fell flat. The Last Airbender TV show as excellent but Shymalan was just determined to violently rape the source material as hard as he could for the movie. The 'bending' in particular was just intolerably bad.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
a friend of mine wanted to see this

got about a third of the way through the movie and the torture was too much. i told my friend, you can stay and watch this shit if you want but i am getting the fuck out of here. he said, "uh, i cant take anymore of this either" and we left. easily the worst thing i paid for and i have paid to seen some real shitshows like Bug, beverly hills cop 3 and TMNT 3.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Most disappointing would be Phantom Menace and Hobbit : Battle of Five Armies.

Most terrible uh... probably Spawn.

I was a kid ok!

As for the above post about Eragon being "too generic".. it's a fucking Star Wars ripoff is why it got booed off the theaters!

Eragon/Luke is a farmer who unknowingly posesses a mysterious power (dragon riding/the Force) from his dad (Robert Carlyle/Vader). He gets involved in the story when a plot-relevant object (dragon egg/Death Star plans in droids) comes across his home. He is soon found by an old crazy hermit (Jeremy Irons/Obi-Wan) who trains him to master his powers (dragon riding/Jedi). The mentor eventually dies, but Eragon/Luke gets involved in a war and saves a princess (fuckifIknow/Leia) and leads the rebels to victory against the evil overlord (Malkovitch/Palpatine).

Did I mention Eragon is basically Dragon with an E? That's so clever!

The fact that it was written by a 15 year old hack probably didn't help either.

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
Yes Spawn! I was so into the comics at the time it was inconceivable that it could be so terrible. Got up and walked out...only movie I've ever done this to.