Wheel of Time series

Wolfen_sl

shitlord
A big FUCK YOU to the book publisher for delaying the ebook until several months after the hardcover release. FUCK YOU!!!!

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Sanderson keeps posting pics of copies of AMOL on FB. What a dick
frown.png

282849_10151183081530009_2048275287_n.jpg

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Jesus fuckin Christ. I was super tired today and clicked the actual spoiler thread for the entire book off the dragonmount forums. I didn't know where or what I was reading until it was too late. Fortunately I only read a bit on who dies in this book. I am very surprised full spoilers have been released already.

DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THAT THREAD. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Okay - I might have overreacted. Some fuckers on those forums (dragonmount.com) are posting fake spoilers, but at the same time people fortunate enough to have been given pre-release copies are allowed to spoil the book. Quite frankly, I won't know until I get a copy of the book and read it myself.

I would still advise for folks to be extremely careful of even searching for "AMOL spoilers" on the net even for shits and giggles.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
The writing in the Eye of the World is difficult to read. It reminds me of all the bad qualities of Tolkien. Other than Rand, the names are bland and uninteresting. Not seeing a lot of potential in this series so far.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
The writing in the Eye of the World is difficult to read. It reminds me of all the bad qualities of Tolkien. Other than Rand, the names are bland and uninteresting. Not seeing a lot of potential in this series so far.
If I remember right, Jordan always said he made the first hundred pages or so similar to Tolkien to give readers a familiar setting. It does get better. I didn't really like it until they hit shadar logoth.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Day #34:

"Run, Bela," Faile said. "If you've kept any strength back, now is the time to use it. Please. Run, girl. Run."

Archangel_sl

shitlord
At the risk of being pummelled...I made it into book 5, and Rand was being such a whiny little fuck I just couldn't keep going. He was sooooo irritating, I got through half the book, then put it on the shelf never to be reopened.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Hah. If you think 5 was bad, you had a surprise coming in books 7/8/9. It gets a bit better after that. it's a shame you missed 6 though, it has the best ending of any book in the series by a huge margin.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
At the risk of being pummelled...I made it into book 5, and Rand was being such a whiny little fuck I just couldn't keep going. He was sooooo irritating, I got through half the book, then put it on the shelf never to be reopened.
What happens to Rand in book 6 guarantees that he will never, ever whine again.