<Rickshaw Potatoes>

1721505845725.png

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
thats the second or third chick he buried.
anyone remember her?
iu

Sondra Locke, she claimed Clint was keeping her career down, almost all the movies she did was starring in films with Clint, on her own she got a role in Ratboy. she was cute in the 70s, but you could see she was batshit crazy, clint loved it though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
anyone remember her?
iu

Sondra Locke, she claimed Clint was keeping her career down, almost all the movies she did was starring in films with Clint, on her own she got a role in Ratboy. she was cute in the 70s, but you could see she was batshit crazy, clint loved it though.

He kept her career down by being the only guy who would cast her in anything? Women logic.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He kept her career down by being the only guy who would cast her in anything? Women logic.
chick was scorned. she was with Clint for a long ass time and he never married her so she got nothing when they broke up. chicks have a limited window of man attractability and clint used it all up. i dont blame her, but she should have know that if he didnt marry her after 5 or ten years, that shit wasnt ever going to happen.

Goatface

anyone remember her?
iu

, she claimed Clint was keeping her career down, almost all the movies she did was starring in films with Clint, on her own she got a role in Ratboy. she was cute in the 70s, but you could see she was batshit crazy, clint loved it though.

worth 10-12 horses
1721513579467.png

outlaw josey wales is i one of my favorite movies of all time. for the longest time i thought her character was special needs of some type, but she was early 30's playing a character that was supposed to be teens/early 20's.

something slightly interesting in the late 60's she married a gay guy and never got divorced. the whole clint thing was nasty at the end, but think she walked away with several million

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
worth 10-12 horses
View attachment 537696
outlaw josey wales is i one of my favorite movies of all time. for the longest time i thought her character was special needs of some type, but she was early 30's playing a character that was supposed to be teens/early 20's.

something slightly interesting in the late 60's she married a gay guy and never got divorced. the whole clint thing was nasty at the end, but think she walked away with several million
She might have been special needs IRL. Her avant garde explanations of her bizarre behavior like getting multiple abortions and blaming it on clint and meanwhile the dude has like 8 kids from other women don't make a lick of sense.
Though, as I said clint really did string her along. He was with her for 14 years and should have shit or got off the pot. Marry the crazy bitch or get her out of your life move on. She thought they were common law married and a judge would have agreed with her and soaked clint for a chunk of change. That's why they settled. Her wiki is such a sad story. Clint should have known better.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
chick was scorned. she was with Clint for a long ass time and he never married her so she got nothing when they broke up. chicks have a limited window of man attractability and clint used it all up. i dont blame her, but she should have know that if he didnt marry her after 5 or ten years, that shit wasnt ever going to happen.

So by that logic, Leo DiCaprio is doing women a favor by dumping them in their mid 20s? Lol

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Whores gonna whore. These leo chicks still got a lot of juice still in them. Sondra locke was mid 40s when clint tossed her out. Nobody gonna want that

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

I think it's fake. Came out earlier. Then nobody did an obit and I figure all media has an obit for him ready to go. Then the NY Post nuked the story.

It's a miracle. He came back from the dead.

Last edited:

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>

I think it's fake. Came out earlier. Then nobody did an obit and I figure all media has an obit for him ready to go. Then the NY Post nuked the story.

It's a miracle. He came back from the dead.
IMG_1924.gif

It’s funny how many major news outlets put up a breaking story on him then quickly deleted them.

Fucking journalism these days…

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
Maybe he flatlined and got better.

Either way he's probably got a more competent security team than trump has.

• 1Truth!