Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
He was one of those flaming gay personalities like they had in the 70s. Like Rip Taylor or Paul Lynde or Charles Nelson Reilly. Fruitier than a case of oranges but hilarious and very friendly. Nobody gave a shit Richard was gay, you knew he was gay. He knew he was gay. He didn't have to force anyone to acknowledge that he was gay. He just was and you could enjoy him and you could see he was sincere when he tried to help those fatties lose weight.

I don't know if he actually succeeded in helping anyone with those stupid deal a meal cards or those low impact exercise VHS tapes, but at least his heart was in the right place even if that was just his grift to make a few bucks.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

lol, he made sure he said "i turned to my wife" before he explained when he found out JW is gay. and holy shit. Waters is super gay, i mean it was the subject of a simpsons episode. most of his movies are hilarious. Polyester is my favorite, though Serial Mom is right up there. ive seen most of his flicks up until the late 90s.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
lol, he made sure he said "i turned to my wife" before he explained when he found out JW is gay. and holy shit. Waters is super gay, i mean it was the subject of a simpsons episode. most of his movies are hilarious. Polyester is my favorite, though Serial Mom is right up there. ive seen most of his flicks up until the late 90s.

"He enjoys the company of men..."

"Who doesn't?!"

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
with a 7 year old kid with is 37 year old gf.
The picture of peak nutrition and exercise...

1722024485581.png

• 2Worf

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • 3Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users