Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm not even sure who the celebrity in that is supposed to be?
You not aware of his retarded posts in this thread? It's apparently the half sister of a B lister actress. Won't be surprised if we start seeing him posts the death of friends of athletes

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I'm not even sure who the celebrity in that is supposed to be?

She got a front page splash on one of the most visited news website on the planet? So presumably someone knows who she is

You not aware of his retarded posts in this thread? It's apparently the half sister of a B lister actress. Won't be surprised if we start seeing him posts the death of friends of athletes

Gravel Gravel coined the phrase "peppermint magnate" which still makes me laugh six months later

• 1Potato
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

i saw headline, prince harry's ex's half-sister dies. they dated for less than 2 years a decade ago

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Meanwhile Chukzombi Chukzombi is posting the author of a book series aimed at pre pubescent girls and nobody bats an eye

1722718198757.png

"Which is a ridiculous insult, not to mention a misreading, for to come to Sweet Valley for the story lines is to subscribe to Playboy for the articles. Criticizing the narrative arc of the books misses and, tellingly, demeans what for me was the entire point of the series: a rare portal through which we girls growing up in the 1980s and ’90s could explore our erotic potential."

• 1Pathetic

Chris

Potato del Grande
She got a front page splash on one of the most visited news website on the planet? So presumably someone knows who she is
Did you know who she is?

These newspapers churn out royal adjacent trash for their working class boomer readership.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Meanwhile Chukzombi Chukzombi is posting the author of a book series aimed at pre pubescent girls and nobody bats an eye

View attachment 539609

"Which is a ridiculous insult, not to mention a misreading, for to come to Sweet Valley for the story lines is to subscribe to Playboy for the articles. Criticizing the narrative arc of the books misses and, tellingly, demeans what for me was the entire point of the series: a rare portal through which we girls growing up in the 1980s and ’90s could explore our erotic potential."

What the fuck are you talking about? High school is pre pubescent? Kids read those books back in the 80s. She was an extremely popular author back then. Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit celebs spam. Nobody knows who they were and neither do you. You're just wasting oxygen and everyone's time

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
What the fuck are you talking about? High school is pre pubescent? Kids read those books back in the 80s. She was an extremely popular author back then. Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit celebs spam. Nobody knows who they were and neither do you. You're just wasting oxygen and everyone's time

popular with who? The main demographic of this forum which is late gen-x/early millenial former MMO players? or tween/teenage girls? I'm aware the series was popular enough to spawn a TV show that my younger sister would want to watch on a Saturday morning. That doesn't make the author any more of a "celebrity" that people here are able to name.

Judy Blume maybe, but I had to scroll back up just now to remind myself of her name. Did you actually think arguing "no Ossoi Ossoi it's actually aimed at teenage girls not pre-teen!" makes her more of a celebrity?

• 1Potato

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
popular with who? The main demographic of this forum which is late gen-x/early millenial former MMO players? or tween/teenage girls? I'm aware the series was popular enough to spawn a TV show that my younger sister would want to watch on a Saturday morning. That doesn't make the author any more of a "celebrity" that people here are able to name.

Judy Blume maybe, but I had to scroll back up just now to remind myself of her name. Did you actually think arguing "no Ossoi Ossoi it's actually aimed at teenage girls not pre-teen!" makes her more of a celebrity?
Girls. Old and young. That's half the planet. Your posts here are disingenuous bullshit and when you get banned, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Girls. Old and young. That's half the planet. Your posts here are disingenuous bullshit and when you get banned, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

The absolute hypocrisy of saying my posts are "disingenuous bullshit" whilst arguing your post is legit because of "girls". last time I checked this forum was 99.99% men, and there'd be something wrong with any man here who grew up reading teenage girl high school romance novels. Exposure to the franchise via the TV series (via younger sisters) and the hot actresses who played them maybe, but that still doesn't make your post anymore of a celeb than mine.

So fuck off with your bmx biking, teen soft erotica, disingenuous hypocritical bullshit. If you want to take shots at me then wait for an S+ celeb to die and then post that, instead of throwing stones from your glass house.

• 1Pants on Fire!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
The absolute hypocrisy of saying my posts are "disingenuous bullshit" whilst arguing your post is legit because of "girls". last time I checked this forum was 99.99% men, and there'd be something wrong with any man here who grew up reading teenage girl high school romance novels. Exposure to the franchise via the TV series (via younger sisters) and the hot actresses who played them maybe, but that still doesn't make your post anymore of a celeb than mine.

So fuck off with your bmx biking, teen soft erotica, disingenuous hypocritical bullshit. If you want to take shots at me then wait for an S+ celeb to die and then post that, instead of throwing stones from your glass house.
That's enough autistic faggot. Back into the hole you go.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So are we all about done with the Ossoi experiment? Anyone see a reason for keeping him around? Any value to be had in literally anything he posts? No? Ok, let's pack it up then Amod Amod

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So are we all about done with the Ossoi experiment? Anyone see a reason for keeping him around? Any value to be had in literally anything he posts? No? Ok, let's pack it up then Amod Amod
He's admitted that he does this to get revenge on this board. I don't see why he hasn't been banned on general principle. But if he isn't breaking rules then not much anyone can do about it.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
He's admitted that he does this to get revenge on this board. I don't see why he hasn't been banned on general principle. But if he isn't breaking rules then not much anyone can do about it.
No, people have been banned for less already. But this does seem like one of those cases where Amod Amod should ban someone from a section of the board since they are not participating in anything other than a mean spirited trolling designed to specifically make everyone else suffer.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I've been a long time member of another board. There's always a handful of people who skirt the rules and do so just to troll people. He told everyone to knock it off or get banned. Within a few hours, some long time members got the boot.

The board is much more peaceful now and has been for years. You don't have to flush many turds before the bathroom starts smelling better.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
He's admitted that he does this to get revenge on this board.

That is a complete and utter lie. and you should retract that immediately. Admittedly search is broken so I can't realistically challenge you to find that quote, however, I was able to find the below so if it really exists then you should be able to find it. But you won't be able to.

1722881670114.png

And as pointed out to you already, you posted a 14 year old female bmx biker that wasn't a celebrity as well as *checks notes* the author of a book series aimed at teenage girls. So why is it trolling when I post someone that got a front page headline splash on a major news site, but not trolling when you do it?

If you weren't such a hypocritical little bitch then I might take what you had to say seriously. Likewise for when other people post obscure, minor celebs and you say nothing.

I will admit to a small minority of my posts here being obscure for lolz (like Gisele's mom, or the 'peppermint magnate of the UK' but that does not apply to the majority. Posting a notable UK athlete, a notable UK television personality etc is still posting a relevant celebrity. Just because a vocal few haven't heard of them does not mean they're irrelevant.

And some of the 'complaints' are just absurd - like when the world record marathon runner died in a car accident. Absolutely notable enough to warrant a post.

A five page food derail in this thread, and the whole discussion could be in the fast food thread.

you also participated in this "five page food derail" - so it's another example of how your complaints are false and malicious in nature.

Last edited:
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

he's referring to the movie thread/tv title "motivation", and even "get revenge on this board" is an exaggeration. And it's actually the exact opposite, because the people who had me on ignore had those threads hidden from them and thus couldn't participate without using "show ignored content". But in this thread the ignore function is working as intended. If anyone finds my posts that irrelevant then there's nothing stopping them from using the feature. But by not putting me on ignore then they're admitting that a) they're not really that bothered ergo their complaints are false or b) they find my content elsewhere on this forum engaging enough to not put me on ignore.

Last edited:

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
can't we all agree that you are both faggots who post fake and gay nobodies who don't deserve to bump this thread

• 1Like