Who the fuck greenlights these Adam Sandler movies?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The same people who have ever greenlit anything Tyler Perry has ever done.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
At this point I just figured Tyler Perry owned the company and was just greenlighting his own shit. Let's be honest though, we aren't black. All the black people I know love it.

I would stare at Selma Hayek's boobies all day though, so works for me.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
haha. oddly enough, all the black people i know hate tyler perry with a passion.

and adam sandler should be put in prison for jack and jill.

iannis

Musty Nester
Adam Sandler has turned into the hollywood version of Lorn Michaels.

You've got to give him a lot of credit for being so good at selling so little.

iannis

Musty Nester
And some of that Tyler Perry shit looks like it's being filmed in his garage on a camcorder. Lol. I don't get tyler perry either

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
At this point I just figured Tyler Perry owned the company and was just greenlighting his own shit. Let's be honest though, we aren't black. All the black people I know love it.
That's a good point. I don't know any "black" people; the closest is a kind of orange guy I know who is half black and half Asian and he hates Tyler Perry.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I mean I only know like 2 black people. So when I say 100% of the black people I know love him.. you know, not big data. Also my white mother buys every single one of his movies. She is obsessed with black comedy for reasons none of us can comprehend. I kind of hate her.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's odd the Sandler is still making these shitty movies. I feel I'm the target for some of these films too. When growing up, Adam Sandler was the comedy star that could do no wrong. Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Big Daddy, Mr. Deeds. Those movies were fucking awesome. I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry was pretty good, but that was six years ago. I don't know what he's doing anymore. It's hard to hate on him for all the quotable lines I still use regularly.

Goatface

from what i heard Tyler Perry has a very good business put together, they work like the old movie studios where he has a team of writers and crew that move from one project to the next. just to bad they are all crap.

I really didn't think grownups was all that bad, but than a lot of the other stuff he has put out.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
It was a familyish movie, pretty much all sandler does now. Bland shit that anyone can watch and kinda chuckle sometimes.

Siliconemelons

To be honest the first Grown Ups was not that bad, imo best of his as of late movies... and the parts with the crazy guy from con air where great, deff at the end lol but yes, its a simple easy to watch fam-lulz-ly movie- but jack and jill is just...oh my.