Wii U

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, I've gotten 3 stars on all 8 of the 50cc cups. I'll start fucking around with the 100cc cups tomorrow.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
10 dollars off Mario Kart already on Amazon.com. Watch Dogs also got the 10 dollar off sale too. Extra 5 bucks if you install their tool bar. not bad.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
The new Wii U update is awesome. Can get into games so much faster. Really boosted my enjoyment of the device.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Couldnt find any of the Mario kart bundles near me today. Sucks cause I really want to play it
frown.png

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Friends came over for Mario Kart...I only have a pro controller and the gamepad. Went to Wal-mart, bought a second pro controller, and played 3 player Mario 3D world instead. Oh the insanity

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Getting on MK8 if anyone wants to play. I've added one friend from here (not sure who because the name didn't match the NNID but the message said it was from RR) but if anyone else wants in, let me know.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
CocoG76 is my id. Im down to play some online with people if we can get a few.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Someone at TIME magazine fucked up - leaked that Miyamoto is working on a new Star Fox for the Wii U.

starfox-miyamoto.jpg

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
what i think happened is....the embargo was until 9am PACIFIC......noon eastern,,and...someone thought they meant eastern......

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
This is why anyone sensible in marketing / publicity uses either GMT or at worst EST for all their embargo paperwork

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I've been playing MK8 with the pro controller. I don't really like the game pad thing. It's too damn big, and I never glance down at it.

Anyway, is there a way to shut off the game pad while using the pro controller? Otherwise, it just stays lit non-stop drinking down the battery juice.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
So I've been playing MK8 with the pro controller. I don't really like the game pad thing. It's too damn big, and I never glance down at it.

Anyway, is there a way to shut off the game pad while using the pro controller? Otherwise, it just stays lit non-stop drinking down the battery juice.
I just leave mine plugged into its charging stand /shrug. I glance over at it every now and then to see what items people have

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Is there a way to avoid being hit by the blue shells, or lightning bolt? Squid doesn't seem to do much, just annoys me, but those two are troublesome.

Even red shell is avoidable by turning hard one way or another.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I've never gotten a star. But ok, thanks.

I'll remember that for the horn though. I hate when I get something that doesn't typically have much use. I always feel like I need to waste it quickly so that I hopefully get something better next drawing.