Will Smith n Oscar Town

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
well he is a comedian, i wont parentheses that because Rock earned that title. but being a comedian makes you believe that you can say whatever the fuck you want with no consequences. its why comedians are crying the blues because they cant figure out why woke colleges dont want them doing standup at their colleges anymore.

don't they rib on each other all the time at the oscars? why go there unless you expect to get a jab or two if you're a celeb?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
because you're supposed to make fun of everyone but me. you're supposed to honor me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
It would have been epic if he dropped a mange joke on her.
"Who knew mange was sexually transmitted..."

Staged or not, this thread is a whole lot more entertaining than any of the actual movies. Changemymind

• 6Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 9 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
no shit, can anyone here without looking it up name who won the oscars last year for best picture/actor/actress?
I don't mean the awards, the actual movies. Can you name any movies from last year that aren't horrible dogshit? Name five.

I can't.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
3ndlu9m5u1q81.png

• 11Worf
  • 3Double Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 15 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What does Florida have to do with gay? I assume this is some sort of shot at DeSantis?
1648451240460.png

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Edit: uncensored version:

Yeah, no way that was staged. I've studied enough body language in my time to know Chris Rock was legitimately freaked out and Will Smith was legitimately pissed-off.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah, no way that was staged. I've studied enough body language in my time to know Chris Rock was legitimately freaked out and Will Smith was legitimately pissed-off.

no dude u dont understand it was for publicity

Chris

Potato del Grande
Will Smith winning an Oscar could have revitalised his career after poorly judged vanity projects like After Earth and being outed as a real life cuck.

It's hilarious that he overshadowed himself and nobody realises that he even won Best Actor.

This might swing some votes towards Homsar Homsar 's theory...

It's all connected. I bet that Zelensky did this to cover up the biolabs.

• 2Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Saw a post on /tv/ that if this was scripted they would never, ever have used two black men to do it. I find that fairly convincing at the moment.

There's also that. A black dude sucker-punching another dude and screaming expletives at him is something we see every day on the subway but we'll never ever ever see it coming from the Epstein Island hopping Oscar crowd

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Will Smith winning an Oscar could have revitalised his career after poorly judged vanity projects like After Earth and being outed as a real life cuck.

It's hilarious that he overshadowed himself and nobody realises that he even won Best Actor.

Denzel knew that and told him as much during the commercial break. "The devil comes for you when you are at your highest".

He knew the win that night was rendered meaningless, and was already telling Will Smith's that he's going to be coping with that.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

It's all connected. I bet that Zelensky did this to cover up the biolabs.
not only that, but he clowned everyone else's award too. i bet somebody who won is salty right now that their crowning achievment wasnt even mentioned. you know, a lot of oscar bait films are made because actors/directors/crew who are on their way out of the industry want a second chance to come back or they want some kind of participation award for all the years they were in the industry with no legacy to show for it.

• 2Like