Winter 2015 Anime Thread

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Its obvious to anyone who was close to her that its not her. Inaho watched her get gunned down by her own people, then she suddenly turns on earthlings? not likely.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Or simply remember from S1 that Slaine told the princess the wrong explanation for the blue sky, which Best Princess mentioned and Inaho corrected her on. Slaine told the new princess the same thing, she repeated it and Inaho knows for 100% that she's fake.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Or simply remember from S1 that Slaine told the princess the wrong explanation for the blue sky, which Best Princess mentioned and Inaho corrected her on. Slaine told the new princess the same thing, she repeated it and Inaho knows for 100% that she's fake.
This.

Fadaar

That guy
Friend of mine argued with me a while back that season two wouldn't start with a time jump. Fuck you bitch I was right! Liked the episode, really curious to see how it plays out. Mostly curious about what's going to happen with Slaine and whether or not he turns on everyone at some point and is just waiting for the proper moment.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
uhmm exodus seem promising. Very good art/animation/graphic, story too early to tell even tho they introduced so many characters in the first episode that made it difficult to understand who is who and what was going on. Will keep watching, plus has mechs !

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
  • Ange - She's definitely in dragon world now. I didn't realize that dragon world and non dragon world were exactly the same, just at different times. Good episode.
  • I enjoyed Aldnoah.Zero, but it was definitely whacked out in the beginning. Slaine is pure crazy town, more so than before.
  • Log Horizon was decent for what it was. This was only about introducing new characters. I enjoyed the story they told. I have a feeling that Ninja Frog & Akatsuki will become either great friends or rivals. Both will teach each other things.
  • I have this sad suspicion that cute blonde chick from Shigatsu died in her sleep and that's why she didn't show up to the recital. I really hope that isn't the case, because I want to hear her perform again.
Ok, those are my summeries from the latest episodes that I actually watch.

velk

Trakanon Raider
eh, I mean I like that Inaho is alive on one hand but the shitty plot armor and the show relying a bit too much on convenience bothers me on the other. Either way just happy its back hah.
I thought it was funny that having his eye and a large part of his brain replaced with a cybernetic implant made him more human ;p

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Seiken Tsukai no World Break might be good if it has some actual action in it, but otherwise it's subpar. The raw for Nanatsu is out haven't seen subs yet.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah its been out for a while today - Such a shame its not picked up by a quicker group or even Crunchyroll. Its easily one of the better shows out yet its given the redheaded stepchild treatment.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Finally Nanatsuuuuuuuu.....Interesting plot twist but i guess considering how the "Holy Knights" have been acting it makes sense.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
So in log horizon episode 13 is called, a sweet trap, and the picture on crunchy roll, is the trap...

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Just watched the latest episode of Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. It was very well done. I liked it. Still dislike the dead mother, but it at least puts her in a slightly better light. Crazy bitch.

Anyway, good show. 9 more episodes to go until it's over. The comment at the very end makes me think what I speculated about earlier is going to come true.

You'll probably end up being right. Its tied for best show right now with Parasyte in my eyes. Man the hits in the feels just keep on coming.

Just got in to the monogatari series. Decent stuff.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Episode 2 of Death Parade made more sense in my mind. The new girl saw things the same way I did while watching the first episode. I felt that the wife was trying to lessen the pain of the husband, even though his own actions are 100% responsible for their situation.