Winter 2015 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Just gave the first 2 episodes of Assassination Classroom a shot. I really like this show. The characters are all very likeable, including the teacher. It's also very slap-stick style, so I have no problem letting my daughter watch it. She walked past me and saw the "silly octopus" and sat down to watch it with me. I didn't mind.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Death parade and assassination classroom are pretty decent but beyond that this season does suck something fierce.
Yeah agree. i kinda enjoy exodus too, i think its interesting, but really there are no ''must watch'' as previous 2 seasons. I still keep looking at the fantasy/harem shows cause i generally like it, but nothing oustanding bout all of em, prolly the best of the bunch is shinmai but thats it. Oh isuca still have to be aired but im pretty sur it will be on the same level of the rest.

Oh well, could be worse i guess hehe.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't understand why the girl went to hell. This episode managed to make me really sad even though it was sweet. Death parade is good stuff.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't understand why the girl went to hell. This episode managed to make me really sad even though it was sweet. Death parade is good stuff.
They both went to "heaven". The hell elevator has a red angry demon mask thing and the "good" elevator has the white mask.

rrr_img_88753.png

Fadaar

That guy
God dammit Fedor. Not really a spoiler but specific details about the episode.

For half the episode I thought Decim told the other chick that the girl was a guy, especially after the mention of an 'operation'. This place has forever soiled my mind.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
sigh at lh.. dont even understand why i bother watching it. They introduced yet another char...

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
SAO2 keeps looking better and better at this rate.
Well i dont think lh can even be compared to SAO2. Leaving aside art and animation, the story itself is much better on sao. Yes gun arch was quite boring, but the mini legendary arch and rosario were very good. The story on lh is all over atm, they seem they cant follow anything, they just introduce chars and event, follow em for 1 or 2 episode and then introduce some more forgetting what happened before...everything seem soo dijointed, they trying to cover too much. The first season of lh was a masterpiece imho compared to this one.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Is SAO2 done? I can't seem to find anything past episode 24 (Mother Rosario). Log Horizon is pretty blah. :\

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
SAO2 concluded and SAO3 doesn't have a release date yet. Although based on the part of the SAO3 novels that got web translated before being licensed it will be more new game centric and less harem.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I liked how they emphasized the no loyalty to Martians bit with both Rayet and Slaine, I wouldn't even call what he did backstabbing but I still hope he goes out like a chump.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Well i dont think lh can even be compared to SAO2. Leaving aside art and animation, the story itself is much better on sao. Yes gun arch was quite boring, but the mini legendary arch and rosario were very good. The story on lh is all over atm, they seem they cant follow anything, they just introduce chars and event, follow em for 1 or 2 episode and then introduce some more forgetting what happened before...everything seem soo dijointed, they trying to cover too much. The first season of lh was a masterpiece imho compared to this one.
Eh, idk man LH story is pretty pokemon'ish atm - its just crap on top of crap. SAO2 story was emo as fuck but at least it was fluid.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Eh, idk man LH story is pretty pokemon'ish atm - its just crap on top of crap. SAO2 story was emo as fuck but at least it was fluid.
Uhm ya, isnt it what i said? Maybe the masterpiece bit was confusing but i was refering to the first season of lh compared to 2nd season. For me sao its all around better than lh under all point of view, especially compared to this crap season, where even art and animations took a huge blow.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
The first season of SAO was so grim it was beautiful. It really brought me back to .hack//SIGN since that was the real first push into the MMO world of anime. Log Horizon is definitely a kiddier version of SAO and I think the fact that they're using 'memories' that disappear is trying to bring a more mature aspect of it.

And Nyanta is such a pedocat.

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Slightly un-related but could you guys recommend some shows to watch. I'm a huge fan of Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Attack on Titan, Legend of the Overfiend. Hmmm I think i may have just listed all the anime i've seen. I am currently watching the Berserk movies.