Witcher 3

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
For those who tried playing the first Witcher but didn't finish it...should we try and finish it? Or just wiki the story?

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
For those who tried playing the first Witcher but didn't finish it...should we try and finish it? Or just wiki the story?
Really not necessary to finish the first although it does introduce the wild hunt into the series. Honestly it really didn't do a good job of integrating that aspect into the plot line. It came off as a bit half assed. If you want to finish it then get a trainer and cheat your way through it. The game really dragged for me at times.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If you don't enjoy it don't play it. Just wiki the story and youtube the end. Almost all the game is mud, sex, monsters and evil humans.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Are there relevant cards for Kuriin to collect? I recall a readhead behind a mill, t'is all. I donno, cards and gambling were great motivational factors for me before the patches fixed the horrible load times
smile.png

smile.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
witcher1 on release still has the worst load times of any game I've ever played on PC. Those few days of playing pre-patch were an exercise in seeing what kind of stuff I could get done around the house whilst playing Witcher. It was like going oom every fight and medding.

Caliane

"TW3 will cost at least 110 000 000 PLN (34 000 000 USD), out of that 40 000 000 PLN is for production and is paid by CDPR, and marketing budget (25 000 000 USD) will be paid by distributors and publishers in advance and deduced from the copies they sell."

Just lol.
about 15m production, and 25m marketing.

I'm pretty sold by the videos though. I kindof hated witcher 1. one of the few games that I outright stopped playing out of dislike of the game. didn't give witcher 2 a chance. but I'm back on board for this one.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I wasn't a huge fan of Witcher 2's combat (never played Witcher 1), but I felt like the other components of the game pretty much made up for it. Witcher 3 will definitely be a day 1 purchase for me.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
One of the issues is that the combat is harder in the beginning than the end. A lot of games have that problem, but it stands out in Witcher.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Yah by the end of witcher 2 I was facerolling everything. I hope they put in more scripted boss fights like the kraken from Ch1 so it's more GoWish.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I remember taking issue with how the weapon/armor/crafting upgrades worked, but I don't remember specifically. I vaguely recall getting a significant upgrade at the very beginning of the next chapter for a pittance of gold (after upgrading your armor using a part of the Big Bad from the previous). Hopefully they tweak that a bit this time around.