Witcher 3

Heh

"Killing monsters"
smile.png

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I can only imagine that in true Witcher fashion you will meet the girl a chapter later eating infants.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I will preorder the fuck out of that. Witcher 2 was a definite step-up compared to the first title, so i can only hope CD Project is getting better from game to game. If they're, this bodes well for Cyberpunk.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I hope there are more cutscenes like that through out the game and that that isn't just the opening cutscene much like the assassin of kings with Letho was at the beginning at witcher 2. I remember watching that cutscene at the start of witcher 2 and being like...holy fuck this is amazing...and then there was never another one like it right rest of the game. :p

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Considering how pretty the game looks, I'm surprised they actually made a CGI trailer, the difference really isn't that big.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Ok.

Do I need to play through the previous games? Should I? I tried the first game and didn't get far. But, that trailer makes me want to play...

Edit: NSFW content is not allowed outside the NSFW forums. Even when spoilered, it gets loaded in the browser. - Braen

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ok.

Do I need to play through the previous games? Should I? I tried the first game and didn't get far. But, that trailer makes me want to play...
First one is OK. Play it with a trainer for god mode to get through the story and get it over with quickly. The combat in the first is agonizing. Witcher 2 is definitely one you should not miss. The story diverts in the middle when you chose a side to fight with. Make sure you keep a save prior to that point so once you beat it you play it again and side with the other party. The quests are completely different.

Also, dildos.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Hmm m Didn't mean to Need to check the way that worked.

There.. All better.

Sorry Kuriine