Wolfenstein - Youngblood:

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
This game and the last Wolfenstein are based and redpilled. There is no way to play them and see the characters that are the "heros" and not realize that the Nazis are the good guys and should win.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I loved the first game.

I watched a cutscene compilation on YouTube for the 2nd one and had to check out several times. I wanted the black chick dead. I wanted the southern(?) hipster fag dead. I wanted BJ to choke on a polonium milkshake.

There’s no way to redeem the series with the direction they’re going in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Agreed. I won’t buy anything related to Wolfenstein any longer. Unless, without all the garbage they throw in, they remake return to castle Wolfenstein. The Omaha beach multiplayer was one of the best experiences. And the story for the SP was fantastic.

Plus, Bethesda kills anything they touch now days. They may very well fuck up starfield and tes6 as well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
How the mighty have fallen.

The first game was fucking great despite the enemies getting a bit bullet spongey at the end. I wonder what happened behind the scenes that they've taken such a dramatic shift in tone on these? The first one had a great vibe to it, the Nazis were suitably dark, BJ was shockingly relatable for being a pretty generic meatheat pantsuit character, but they seem to have just given up entirely are are relying on "lol we like to kill nazis" to woo some non-existence antifa crowd that they think plays video games? And why are BJs daughters different colors, are they implying he was unfaithful?

Just look at the marketing for the first game and how starkly different everything is. The first game was definitely largely tongue-in-cheek about a lot of things (i mean you literally find ancient jewish magic and set off a dradle bomb in berlin) but still had an underlying, cohesive story and some decently written characters that had to exist in their ridiculous world.

• 1Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
In the era of orange man bad, all fun things must be ruined. The New Colossus had a bad story, weak progression and a dumb end game. Maybe worth picking up for $10 if you want the experience of being a wheelchair bound character in an FPS, but otherwise it's hard to recommend. Maybe I'll play this if it ends up on Gamepass, but I don't see this being anything but woke trash.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fedor

<Banned>
Here's your new Main characters of the wolfenstein franchise bro. Enjoy.

we_were_born_to_kill_nazis_02-png.201296

• 2Repost
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I hadn't actually watched the trailer. Jesus those voice actors are bad. I don't think I could spend the length of a 15 hour campaign listening to those two.

• 1Like

Cybsled

It’s priced at $30, which makes me think this won’t be as expansive as wolf2 and probably closer to that wolf1 side game they sold that takes place in the 40s.

I liked Wolf2, although it was more insane than wolf1 plot wise and the story became less cohesive in the last half. The Hitler part in 2 was gold, though.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, 1st game was pretty good. 2nd went off the reservation. The "Old Blood" DLC for the first game was fantastic, had a greet feeling of New Order and Return to Castle Wolfenstein feel to it. RtCW is still a classic.

I have that Wolfenstein 2009 for PS3 that they pretty much tried to wipe from existence and was a loose sequel to RtCW. I still need to finish that one.

• 1Like

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Seems decent for the price tag. A semi-open world co-op shooter. Seems to follow the Old Blood DLC with the idea of less story, more gameplay. Watching Cohh play it for part of the morning, though he'll be done soon.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Rental, if that. Even reviews are mostly pasting it negative with a $29 price point. Also, sounds like the VR portion is pants down piss yourself bad.

This should NEVER have been a Wolfenstein game. Arkane probably came to them with a concept and Bethesda said I know, let's run with this and destroy another popular IP still not learning their lesson on this shenanigan garbage they continue to pull.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Reviews aren't negative, the fuck are you smoking. Reviews are mainly in the 7/8 range. Sure, its not gonna blow your mind but it doesn't seem terrible.

Then again this forum has had it in for Wolfenstein games for a long time now. They're rarely terrible and rarely great, just decent. But if we took everyones opinion here it would be a 3/10 everytime.

• 1Solidarity

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Who did you kill that was a progressive? I only watched a story playthrough and I remember shooting germans and flashbacks to your dad beating up your jew mom because... over board racist husband / male meme.

And the fat nazi daughter with that dude... *barfs*