Wonder Woman (2017)

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
So why are the Germans bad guys again? Is it because the writers are probably idiots who know nothing about history of early 20th century Europe?
More likely it's because that is WW's original origin story. 1) rescue steve trevor. 2) fight nazis

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I still enjoy the dancing video above. Even if her arms were really really thin back then, she's still gorgeous.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
More likely it's because that is WW's original origin story. 1) rescue steve trevor. 2) fight nazis

They whole Make-Germany-Great-Again-and-Drain-the-corrupt-Weimar-Republic-Swamp-and-fuck-the-League-of-Nations-Globalisation-stuff-and-blame-a-non-christian-religion-for-everything Nazi movement only really came out of the fringes after WWI and was elected into power only 1933.

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So why are the Germans bad guys again? Is it because the writers are probably idiots who know nothing about history of early 20th century Europe?

Because people don't go to the movies to see two groups of (morally ambiguous) people with conflicting desires fight, they go to the movies to see the good guys defeat the bad guys. Unfortunately, history is the one that suffers.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
If she chops the head off a bunch of aristocrats performing backroom deals while going "REEEEEE" we finally will have stopped the patriarchy!

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
She's literally wearing the Star Spangled Banner on her ass.
giphy.gif

Of course shes gonna bust up some Nazis.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That vid that Lanx posted above is under the user name Petra Mahalimuyak, which looks to be her YouTube account.
That's her youtube name, her real name is Ashley Rivera, she's mostly flip

• 1Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
The SJW's are so butthurt over this movie it's ridiculous. Either Gal is too thin/beautiful and is sending the wrong message to girls, or she's a warmonger that kills Palestinian babies.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The SJW's are so butthurt over this movie it's ridiculous. Either Gal is too thin/beautiful and is sending the wrong message to girls, or she's a warmonger that kills Palestinian babies.

I can't wait for the reviews on this to see what narrative each reviewer is pushing.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I am now thrilled that I pre-bought XD tickets or whatever the fuck they are called. I admit I was skeptical of Gal at first, saying she didn't fit my vision of Wonder Woman, but I can't deny she's gorgeous and she was very good in that shitshow BvS, so I'm optimistic. But if SJWs are hating it for multiple reasons...jamesfrancosogood.gif.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I hope this is good. I'm tired of the marvel movie aesthetic. I want a good DC movie and I would love a decent female super hero. She was pretty decent in BvS. I have hope for batgirl since it's made by Josh Whedon. (I find Buffy and Batgirl very similar in a way.)

DC have been doing great with their comic of late. I wanna see more of their core story.

• 1Like

Kewl Dad

Peasant

That's weird I haven't seen any of this.

What I have seen are a bunch of snowflake MRA losers with no lives complaining about a couple women only screenings for the movie. I mean JESUS, how big of a loser do you need to be to broadcast how much of a forever alone loser you are to the ENTIRE world? It's that gamergate/rapist mentality. Fuckin' losers lol.