Wonder Woman (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Jessica Biel, Blade: Trinity
jessica-biel-blade.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dont get why everyone needs wonder Woman to be some steroid looking chick. Were people bitching about carter ?

665200ec8f8cd14b07ca60eec2f24b97.jpg

2609017-4992187293-1wond.png

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Because Carter was the Adam West Batman of Wonderwoman. We love them both, but they were cheese. Basically, people want the Amazon warrior queen version from the Justice League cartoon and current comics.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I dont get why everyone needs wonder Woman to be some steroid looking chick. Were people bitching about carter ?

No we weren't. We sat there every week waiting for that spin.

But it was the 1970's. There wasn't much expectation for movie and especially television stars to adjust their physical appearance for roles. I mean there was the occasional Brando that would but by and large you took what they looked like all of the time and didn't quibble.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Gal Gadot is there cuz Lucy Lawless is like 20 years too old for the part now.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Don't get your hopes up. First impressions are always great. It's just more advertising.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Harsh as it might be, I'd be double-triple-quadruple sceptical of those pre-real-review-hype-"impressions" in the DCEU.

They know they got .. mixed .. reviews for their last couple of instalments and certainly won't leave things up to chance here. There might be some genuine opinions in there (if so, great), but I'd put the this-is-part-of-an-organised-hype-building-campaign-probability pretty high in the case of the DCEU right now.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
When they cast her in the first movie I was like "dat bitch skinny"

Now I'm like "dat bitch hot".

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Especially a first impression from Gizmodo, a known shill, give me the first impression of a fat nerd

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So why are the Germans bad guys again? Is it because the writers are probably idiots who know nothing about history of early 20th century Europe?