Wonder Woman (2017)

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
That's weird I haven't seen any of this.

What I have seen are a bunch of snowflake MRA losers with no lives complaining about a couple women only screenings for the movie. I mean JESUS, how big of a loser do you need to be to broadcast how much of a forever alone loser you are to the ENTIRE world? It's that gamergate/rapist mentality. Fuckin' losers lol.

Are you one of those limp dicked faggots calling women bitches for voicing opposition to these showings at Alamo in Brooklyn? Cause if you are you need a god damn smack in the mouth.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
That's weird I haven't seen any of this.

What I have seen are a bunch of snowflake MRA losers with no lives complaining about a couple women only screenings for the movie. I mean JESUS, how big of a loser do you need to be to broadcast how much of a forever alone loser you are to the ENTIRE world? It's that gamergate/rapist mentality. Fuckin' losers lol.

Try using google. The feminazis even went after her because Amazons shouldn't shave their armpits.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I hope this is good. I'm tired of the marvel movie aesthetic.

Me to.

I like comic book movies. I want them all to be good enough to entertain me, damnit. And while I'm not quite tired of the "Marvel aesthetic" yet, I do have a certain appreciation of variety. And this one doesn't seem to have nearly the drama associated with it's production process as Justice League does. I hope it does well enough to teach Warner Brothers to ease up a little fuckin' bit and stop micromanaging quite so much.

Oldbased

> Than U
Wow watching OAN news and this movie is being shredded by theaters and protests due to gender and sexism. WTF. It is just a movie FFS.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Wow watching OAN news and this movie is being shredded by theaters and protests due to gender and sexism. WTF. It is just a movie FFS.

"Hollywood doesn't make enough movies with strong female heroes" .... Have fun finding investors for another shot at placating these twats.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
To be fair, if a movie had a Men Only screening....I'd think there would be front page outrage all over the country.

Oldbased

> Than U
My Tmobile Tuesday was a $4 Wonder Woman ticket. I won't use it so.....
Atom ~ Movies, Showtimes, Buy Tickets & More
Select showtime and add a ticket to cart
enter code:
1JBG4ZJJ7
checkout.

Post if someone uses it to save everyone else the trouble please.
Also won't use this either:
$10 off local Groupon
26WAC8HH
Didn't know Groupon was even still a thing.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Reviews are in:
96% Rotten Tomatoes
79% Metacritic

Those are very high for a summer blockbuster, so it's probably safe to say the movie is pretty good.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
We still have to wonder whether it's getting good reviews simply because it has a female lead star. The SJW's might be frothing, but the MSM might be virtue signalling.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
B4 the site got rolled back i said she was the best part of BvS, when considering the 3 horrible male leads, could she carry a movie? sure, maybe... will i chance 2hours knowing it's also a DC production? nope.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Really curious whether this is actually good, or just SJW bait. Gal Gadot is hot and she was good in BvS though, so I have hope. Either way the wife wants to see it (she has no clue what an SJW is lol, she would just call them idiots).

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
It's probably safe to say at this point that it's good. Even if you factor in all the virtue signal reviews, it's just scoring too high an average for it to be bad.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Some members are likely to go see it in just a few hours, so we'll get their reviews as soon as they get home.

spronk

FPS noob
it would be vastly more entertaining to see all the people who need a hit female led movie rage if it was shitty but i think its gonna be a good movie, can't ignore the 92% on rotten and 75% on MC.

only real question is gonna be which was better, GOTG2 or Wonder Woman and where in the top 10 comic book movies does WW slot into

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Capture.PNG

• 11Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users