Wonder Woman (2017)

Aydenn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looks good from the trailer. I think she pulls of the WW vibe pretty well. Not really sure how they are going to handle her powers in this film though. She would totally wipe the floor with an entire army of that era

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Thread not complete without invisible jet joke...

My problem is the lasso. It looks cool, but in the washed out pallet of these DC movies it stands out like a yellow highlighter. Invisible jet looks amazing though.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it should be fine if they balance out her powers with an equal powered foe, which they most likely will do. how boring would it be to watch WW clobber non evil german soldiers for 2 hours?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I still think she needed to put like 10 lbs. of muscle on. Also not casting Lucy Lawless as one of the other Amazons seems like a wasted opportunity.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I still think she needed to put like 10 lbs. of muscle on. Also not casting Lucy Lawless as one of the other Amazons seems like a wasted opportunity.

Maybe it'll happen if there are sequels and she starts raking in the bucks, but Gadot's thin modelesque look is what's gotten her other roles as well as landing her a modelling career. It wouldn't make sense to "beef up" at the expense of the rest of her career. Anyways, unless this movie makes big money don't expect to see Gadot in any sequels-- the SJW's are already in a boycott frenzy all over Twitter and social media since Gadot served in the IDF. Not sure why there wasn't a similar fervor over her role in Fast and Furious and other movies, but it seems like it's a "feminism" issue since she's playing WW, and True Feminists don't join the army and get promoted to positions that involve ordering men around I guess..

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Maybe it'll happen if there are sequels and she starts raking in the bucks, but Gadot's thin modelesque look is what's gotten her other roles as well as landing her a modelling career. It wouldn't make sense to "beef up" at the expense of the rest of her career. Anyways, unless this movie makes big money don't expect to see Gadot in any sequels-- the SJW's are already in a boycott frenzy all over Twitter and social media since Gadot served in the IDF. Not sure why there wasn't a similar fervor over her role in Fast and Furious and other movies, but it seems like it's a "feminism" issue since she's playing WW, and True Feminists don't join the army and get promoted to positions that involve ordering men around I guess..

Da fuq? Wouldn't she be more of a femininst since she joined the army and did man things? (I'm aware it was probably compulsory)

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
tyemckile7gopkhxndix.GIF

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well with the reviews Suicide Squad is getting this is gonna be our last hope.

• 1Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Do people realize even if she didn't want to be in IDF, it's compulsory in Israel (except for some ultra orthodox jews i think)?

Anyway....looks good. Will see it. Love the theme since i heard on BvS.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Are they sticking with her lasso forcing people to tell the truth? I'm wondering how they can make that not seem silly. Same thing with the invisible jet, I suppose.

• 1Dislike

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Are they sticking with her lasso forcing people to tell the truth? I'm wondering how they can make that not seem silly. Same thing with the invisible jet, I suppose.

That's like one of her defining powers. It would be like taking away Superman's heat vision or something.