Wonder Woman (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Invisible jet is something I have been championing to get rid of. Its iconic, particularly the super friends.. but so stupid. ESPECIALLY so, since she can just plain fly nowadays. The bracelets and deflection you can kindof/sortof argue despite being bullet proof. uncomfortable, protecting others, etc. or, brackets totally are power limiters, and shes stronger without them.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I don't have an issue with it but did they have to put it in literally every scene.
Probably so they could show off the cutting edge CGI... or is it a practical effect? The look is so amazing it's hard to tell.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
she wouldnt have an invisible jet in ww1 guys, clearly you can see it's an invisble Bi-plane!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Well with the reviews Suicide Squad is getting this is gonna be our last hope.
After watching BvS and SQ, I'm downgrading all WB movies from "going to see when they come out" to "wait for the reviews before I make a decision". Regardless of the trailers.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't have an issue with it but did they have to put it in literally every scene.

You know how DC previews are, they show the best stuff but the movie ends up being weak. DC has to show the jet in every scene or nobody would bother going.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
She also said Suicide Squad was "great" and "awesome" and doesn't understand why it's getting bad reviews, so she might not be the best judge of what is and is not a mess.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Could it be she is under contract and getting paid and doesn't the fuck up the gravy train?

maxresdefault.jpg

• 1Like

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's just going to be Gal Gadot jumping around in slow motion to that music for two hours. Will still be better than Suicide Squad.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well I like period pieces. I'll watch it for that reason alone.

But not in theater unless my woman forces me.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
wat. other than the obvious love story with chris pine, i have no idea what her purpose is in the movie.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Looks damn good to me. Granted, DC trailers tend to be a lot better than the movies themselves.

I love that they're actually putting some color into their movies. I swear Batman v. Superman and Suicide Squad might as well have been black and white.