World of Warcraft: Classic

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'll see how pagle/mankrik holds up since im hitting the mid 50s now where i can swap my pally to holy and start running dungeons for gear. Good lord i forgot how dull leveling a ret paladin is in classic era though, my god if you fall behind on a weapon at all it takes forever to kill one mob lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll see how pagle/mankrik holds up since im hitting the mid 50s now where i can swap my pally to holy and start running dungeons for gear. Good lord i forgot how dull leveling a ret paladin is in classic era though, my god if you fall behind on a weapon at all it takes forever to kill one mob lol
Few of us on that battle group in a raiding guild, alliance side. Hit me up on Noxious or Burren if you want some groups.

• 2Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Few of us on that battle group in a raiding guild, alliance side. Hit me up on Noxious or Burren if you want some groups.
dope will do once i hit like 58+ or so in the next few days

pallys name is Anti (Pagle)

• 2Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
What tool are you complaining about?

WotLK doesn’t auto match you with people and port you to a dungeon.

And nobody in classic ever gave a group invite a 5 minute interview before adding them to the group. You just looked for a healer or a tank or 3 ranged dps with cc and then did the dungeon.

+1 The LFD tool is pretty convenient but not imposing. Also helpful for finding people for quests and raids without having to churn through fast paced general chat or being geographically separated.

Last edited:

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
+1 The LFD tool is pretty convenient but not imposing. Also helpful for finding people for quests and raids without having to churn through fast paced general chat or being geographicallg separated.
Yeah, it’s a really streamlined jobs board. But that’s all it is. It has no additional auto matchmaking functionality.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Spontaneous Horde/Ally lesbian marriage at Tarren Mill Church led by pastor Boomkin.

WoWScrnShot_072623_221026.jpg

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
yall got soft as hell. Back in my days mother fuckers crashed funerals for the lols, and now you let that shit wedding go on? on a PVP server? Nah dog, nah.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
yall got soft as hell. Back in my days mother fuckers crashed funerals for the lols, and now you let that shit wedding go on? on a PVP server? Nah dog, nah.

It wasn't really a marriage, lol. There was a long PVP battle at Tarren Mill, then some RPers showed up and were performing on the platform in the church so everyone stopped and watched for a bit.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Some badass 60 dwarf paladin gave my 18 warrior a fiery enchanted searing blade out of the blue last night. Was pretty awesome.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Alliance hunter got angry that I waited until right before he was going to cap Broken Hill in Hellfire to kill him.

noob.PNG

• 3Worf

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
UI needs the AI detection ability to change “whispers:” to “whimpers:”

• 3Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I like to fight on the roofs to the right in the below.

Fire mages can use blastwave to knock people off, but he did it himself off the side. If there's an ele on the roof, I have to blanket silence and blastwave fast or I go across the map.

But eitherway, this area is surprisingly good PVP right now because epic gems sell for a lot, and can be bought with honor. The quest is assumed to be an easy 5k honor grab, so many come to complete it. My mage guildie and I just fly around air bombing and POM Pyroing everyone in the air, and when they land the same thing happens.

Nothing will ever compare to pvp on Quel'danas in TBC though. There was a bug where you could drop moonkin trees directly on someone and the guards would kill that player and not you (depending on how far away you were). Now I wouldn't call THAT pvp but it would certainly lead to it lol. I wish I saved the hate whispers from that time.

Because I was a jerk, I would target T6 tanks and Glaive rogues frequently. Tanks because of the repair bill, and glaive rogues just to humble them. There was a Horde boomie (I was Alliance) who I'd talk to with Hermes and we'd lure friends in just to drop trees on them, and watch the guards attack them.

31526-hellfire-fortifications.jpg

Last edited: