my god that last like 5 levels was brutal, ret fucking blows lmao
time to go holy and spam flash of light and cleanse i guess

5 days 13 hours to 60 hnnghhh

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
How is pagle??
much less populated than whitemane for sure but still pretty active it seems? i'll let you know when i actually start looking for groups and shit i was just leveling on turbo degen hours up to this point lol

edit: lfg is definitely active anyway, see quite a few raids LFM etc

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
much less populated than whitemane for sure but still pretty active it seems? i'll let you know when i actually start looking for groups and shit i was just leveling on turbo degen hours up to this point lol

edit: lfg is definitely active anyway, see quite a few raids LFM etc
We just kicked a shit-tier healing paladin. You interested?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Haven't frequented the MMO Section for quite some time. Is this the right thread to discuss the official Classic Hardcore servers launching 8/24? Because I am so excited for it.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I saw an interview with the devs for HC and it seems like they are try to clean up as many griefer loopholes as they can. /fingerscrossed

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
The real griefer is blizzard when the monthly ddos attack knocks the servers offline and your shit gets pushed in.

Or better yet when a second player gets within 500 yards of you and the game decides to phase you over into a new layer "to ease congestion" and you layer over into the middle of a fully spawned camp you had oh so carefully been clearing out.

No refunds

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Haven't frequented the MMO Section for quite some time. Is this the right thread to discuss the official Classic Hardcore servers launching 8/24? Because I am so excited for it.
I'll be rolling a warlock and probably die before 10.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
The real griefer is blizzard when the monthly ddos attack knocks the servers offline and your shit gets pushed in.

Or better yet when a second player gets within 500 yards of you and the game decides to phase you over into a new layer "to ease congestion" and you layer over into the middle of a fully spawned camp you had oh so carefully been clearing out.

No refunds

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
What tool are you complaining about?

WotLK doesn’t auto match you with people and port you to a dungeon.

And nobody in classic ever gave a group invite a 5 minute interview before adding them to the group. You just looked for a healer or a tank or 3 ranged dps with cc and then did the dungeon.
Nahh some maybe did but i remember that was the era of the WOW Armory where many of course, not all groups, scrutinized pretty much all invites through the Armory and your stats and gear score.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
These days they ask for your gearscore before inviting. It's a large gate for dps, less of a gate for healing or tanking.

Needless

Toe Sucker
lmaooooooo the raid leader ragequit because he died overpulling whelps in bwl, my guy would break instantly from naxx trash my god

• 1Worf

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
anyone on whitemane era realm? i'm on alliance, my war getting up there in the levels