World of Warcraft: Current Year

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Are you wanting to tank? DPS? Do you just want mobility purely, or mobility while doing your role? Deathwing Deathwing

Just the mobility mainly. I find classes without charge kinda boring. I really liked rogues back when they could shadowstep after every mob.

I wouldn't tank on a monk, the brewmaster spec looks horrible.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I do like that the Mage Hall has a Death Star Superlaser option to nuke a WQ from Dalaran, I've been using it on the PVP objectives and gaining free AP from Honor rewards without ever setting foot in a PVP area.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Just the mobility mainly. I find classes without charge kinda boring. I really liked rogues back when they could shadowstep after every mob.

I wouldn't tank on a monk, the brewmaster spec looks horrible.

Play a ranged class and don't worry about movement.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just hit me up anytime, im always down for myth+ if im on. Except between 530-8pm EST

I'm usually up but I don't do many during the day because I have to be able to AFK at any given time. Night times or weekends if I'm on I'm usually good to go though.

Same here. I've been trying to login more each week but my only schedule is when we raid. I feel way behind on Mythics because of it.

LOL! you silly EST players and you're of course I'll help! ;)

It's 2am PST and I'm just now considering getting offline. Been PuGing M+ all night, cuz there is not shit on for people in guild!

Seriously, this guild blows for PST players. 90% of the guild is on EST time, and while people are online after 11pm EST, they sure as shit are not in the mood for M+.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
LOL! you silly EST players and you're of course I'll help! ;)

It's 2am PST and I'm just now considering getting offline. Been PuGing M+ all night, cuz there is not shit on for people in guild!

Seriously, this guild blows for PST players. 90% of the guild is on EST time, and while people are online after 11pm EST, they sure as shit are not in the mood for M+.

Sorry I had to bail short notice last night. Spent a few hours waiting for any guild group and really needed more runs :/

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just how bad of a place is the BrM in right now? I played one a bit in WoD before it got nerfed and while powerful, it took a lot of micro management to play well. I understand they got nerfed into oblivion shortly thereafter and seem to have never recovered.

Are they in a bad enough place to expect that they'll be buffed in the future, or should I just roll a DH or something? I'm thinking of playing a bit and was hoping to play a tank, but don't have any desire to really play a warrior, paladin, or druid. The monk was 100 and ilvl like 680, which I'm assume will be made irrelevant shortly into Legion, but I want to say there were garrison and other benefits that I'd have to make up if I rolled from scratch?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Supposedly worst tank spec in the game currently. Behind even the dodge/self heal tanks.

I didn't play WoD, I'm not feeling like I'm missing anything from there besides some cool looking cosmetic mounts(though I never see anyone on my legit-earned ironbound proto...). Garrisons are definitely obsolete.

Remember that you get a level 100 boost with Legion. You don't have to play your monk just because he's your only geared out 100 character.

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
The Walls Fell

Finally got my first one and just finished up being able to wear two legendaries order hall upgrade. Now just got to wait for my second one.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I can't imagine any way they go without buffing monk tanks. I'd bet less than 1% of raiding guilds use one.

I will stand vigil to my Brewmaster. One day Blizzard will reward my dedication with wondrous damage shields and glorious tank supremacy.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I broke the heal chart the other day. 550 mil worth of absorb from cheat death as the last person alive on Elrenthe mythic. /flex

Last chance to get a M+ in. But, uh, I've been jumping between Tomb Raider (excellent) and a Doom Nightmare run (oh mah god) and my AK bonus is not keeping up with the 100k+ AP ranks so the feeling of progress just isn't there. And having no luck with finding two decent fel relics is getting irritating.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
I will stand vigil to my Brewmaster. One day Blizzard will reward my dedication with wondrous damage shields and glorious tank supremacy.
You had your 15m of fame in WOD challenge mode dungeons.

Now its the bears' turn.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
90% of my guild's communication is voice chat. Not just during raids. If I want to catch M+ groups I'd have to listen to people blab about whatever while I'm not even playing WoW. Meh.