World of Warcraft: Current Year

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Exorsus has a module that you can access via typing /ert note. Also a common one is angry assignments

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Exorsus has a module that you can access via typing /ert note. Also a common one is angry assignments
Do they have the functionality of sending notes to people or is it some th ing everyone has to do?

The reason i ask is half the raid knows 'odds left evens right' but still every fight someone asks. That's just one small part

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Do they have the functionality of sending notes to people or is it some th ing everyone has to do?

The reason i ask is half the raid knows 'odds left evens right' but still every fight someone asks. That's just one small part

Yes. That's primarily how its used. We use it in my guild for things like xavius dream soak order. Etc. Raid leader or assist sets it and any with the window open sees it

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
yea its Exorsus it used to do a lot of other things but its functionality got hit a little during 7.1 everyone in the raid will need it and you can save "notes" so that when you are about to do a boss you can pull up the note from the week before and just do minor editing changes.

Exorsus also has an ability tracker that can track the cooldowns of all members of the raid as well as showing when the next Brez will be available and how many you have available currently. i much prefer the weak aura i use to track raid cooldowns though, when i get home ill post a link to it. its much less intrusive than Exorsus (if you look at any of Sco's raid videos its the one on the left of his screen) it shows Name - cooldown ability - READY/time till ready.

you can also use exorsus to tell who hit a mob first (whopulled, although its a bit buggy atm), who is prepotting and to use it to see who has flask/food buffs.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Killed mythic guarm this week with my 2 day raid guild. It felt good after 5 hours of attempts on the last pull of the night. Really hope Nighthold has some great encounters similar to what ToC has been.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I wish my guild switched from 3 nights, 3 hours each night to 2 nights, 4-5 hours each night.

I hate having to commit 3 full nights. It doesn't matter if it's 2 hours or 5 hours, I still can't plan anything else for that night.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Looks like starting pretty much from scratch. Think I apparently sold my account with my old lich king warrior/paladin. Apparently have a lv 82 warrior from whatever expansion you start like underwater or whatever.

Aside from my search for a server. (GM kindly gave me 3 days to dink around)

Any big profession suggestions? I know nothing about garrisons/archaelogy. But how is crafting these days vs just taking dual resource or something like alch? I've always been alch pretty much after vanilla and BC when there was good use from crafted stuff. I'm assuming stuff still gets quickly outclassed by mythic or early raids or whatever?

Will have wife and I's character to work with so can also combo 4 toghether. (like vanilla emu her having tailor/mining so I can transmute arcanite easy w/ alch)

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
And is 60k gold reasonable to farm in a month (account time purchase) or how sad is 5k gold? Not sure it's worth saving the gold vs just starting fresh on different server/faction

Rime

<Donor>
You are probably not going to make 60k in a month with just one character at 82.

Gold is not difficult, but it is harder than it was in WoD. I make an average of 4-5k a week from the Order Hall per character at 110. You can probably make 60k a month if you do Order Hall twice a day, all the gold WQs, and run a bunch of old raids. Unless you just love running Wrath/Cata/MoP raids on Heroic for 5ish hours a week, you would be better off just ponying up $15.

You could also go the Herbalist gathering route and just harvest Starlight Roses for hours each day, but they have fallen in price and it will take you 6ish hours (without rank 3 - which is a pain to get) harvesting Starlight Roses to get the 60k.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Feral took it up the ass this patch. Our dps is about the same, though the highest preforming specs somehow managed to get even more difficult to play properly. The class is even less forgiving to undergeared/new players than it was. It wouldn't be as bad if tons of other classes didn't get huge buffs that pushed them past feral in single target. Additionally, the tier set in general seems to be designed around accommodating dumb timmy play styles, and provides extremely little benefit to raid capable feral talent builds.

Feral is now a sub par raiding class that brings very little in that situation, with many clearly superior alternatives. In groups the class will fair much better at low mythic, but will greatly under perform in higher mythics with the sacrifices made to pull off more consistent aoe. Boomkin is clearly superior in every situation to feral, other than looking like a sexy cat.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
@Alkorin

Warrior
  • Protection
    • Charge, Devastate, Devastator, Heroic Throw, Ravager, Shield Slam, Victory Rush, and Deep Wounds damage reduced by 5%.
    • Revenge and Thunder Clap damage reduced by 14%.

haha

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Can't have warriors doing as much damage as pallys when they have less tank too!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
More sham buffs cool
7.1.5 my equal Ilvl geared bm hunter and ele sham were about 100k dps difference

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We both did around 250k on heroic xavius and were in the 90th percentile but for once our dps were good feeling.

Also alk has the warrior gloves that basically are permanent 20% damage on shield slam and thunderclap