World of Warcraft: Current Year

Palum

what Suineg set it to
They didn't fix hunters though tbh. They never really addressed the resource problems to make BM feel right (without one lego I think belt?) and MM is a complete disaster.

Numbers don't really mean much if the spec is like playing with a broken faucet trying to jiggle the handle to get it just perfect to stop leaking - that's what MM feels like now.

They could make hunters the number one dps class by meters and it would still suck to play. That's why when they toss out % buffs to all attacks it's basically worth as much as Obama telling you he's concerned and we're going to do better.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
They nurfed hunters into the ground, then brought them back up, but then there are no changes to Feral? #RRRRRAAAAAAGE

MM definitely got fucked the hardest this patch, along with hunter in general. With the new changes they might be alright... Prolly not.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What relics do you use for Feral Furry Furry ? Shred or Rake?

I needed to switch to a DPS spec to beat the first rank 7 brawler's arena fight and I do more dps as Feral than Balance because of my gear setup.

Can only hit about 440k dps on a 2 minute fight with drums atm and that's not enough to beat the second to last boss. Trying to eek out as much dps as I can from anywhere.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
You are probably not going to make 60k in a month with just one character at 82.

Gold is not difficult, but it is harder than it was in WoD. I make an average of 4-5k a week from the Order Hall per character at 110. You can probably make 60k a month if you do Order Hall twice a day, all the gold WQs, and run a bunch of old raids. Unless you just love running Wrath/Cata/MoP raids on Heroic for 5ish hours a week, you would be better off just ponying up $15.

You could also go the Herbalist gathering route and just harvest Starlight Roses for hours each day, but they have fallen in price and it will take you 6ish hours (without rank 3 - which is a pain to get) harvesting Starlight Roses to get the 60k.
Sorry
I didnt mean at 82 obv. Just once I'm actually up and running with 1 or 2 chars at 110.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Much more diversity in graphics I see, but warriors at least still the more pimp looking melee over pallies?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
It was 2 rip 1 rake prior to patch. ATM, ilvl is pretty important for your relics. 3 rake relics is ideal, but if you don't know what you're doing with bloodtalons, shred is probably better.

If you really don't know what you're doing, I suggest learning boomkin. Way easier and it has better burst with a hero.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Alkorin Alkorin

Warrior
  • Protection
    • Charge, Devastate, Devastator, Heroic Throw, Ravager, Shield Slam, Victory Rush, and Deep Wounds damage reduced by 5%.
    • Revenge and Thunder Clap damage reduced by 14%.

haha
Well, shit, that didn't take long! So, we'll basically be a smidge above where we were for dps, unless we go with the old build, at which point we'll do about 50k dps now. Hot.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I love how Blizz blanket buffs 5% then it's too much a week later.

Most of the shit they get wrong is testable by anyone on a target dummy. It's not even hard and they apparently do no testing at all. The management is hilariously bad right now. Ion Engine is apparently a very poor administrator.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I love how Blizz blanket buffs 5% then it's too much a week later.

Most of the shit they get wrong is testable by anyone on a target dummy. It's not even hard and they apparently do no testing at all. The management is hilariously bad right now. Ion Engine is apparently a very poor administrator.

They don't even need to test it on a dummy. They have the code. They can actually completely 100% accurately simulate it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I legitimately wonder what the fuck they're doing.

Revenge was up at 640% AP or something. Then nerfed to around 460% now they nerfed it again.

Why are they so retarded this expansion?

This is on top of giving us a talent that completely changes how we tank.

All on a halfway patch where they said they wouldn't do major class changes.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I legitimately wonder what the fuck they're doing.

Revenge was up at 640% AP or something. Then nerfed to around 460% now they nerfed it again.

Why are they so retarded this expansion?

This is on top of giving us a talent that completely changes how we tank.

All on a halfway patch where they said they wouldn't do major class changes.

This is how Pontiac came out with the Aztek

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
They didn't fix hunters though tbh. They never really addressed the resource problems to make BM feel right (without one lego I think belt?) and MM is a complete disaster.

Numbers don't really mean much if the spec is like playing with a broken faucet trying to jiggle the handle to get it just perfect to stop leaking - that's what MM feels like now.

They could make hunters the number one dps class by meters and it would still suck to play. That's why when they toss out % buffs to all attacks it's basically worth as much as Obama telling you he's concerned and we're going to do better.

Or someone else saying they have a plan but it's secret.