World of Warcraft: Current Year

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Ditto on the 370 fucking me with the only thing I already had high ilvl. So annoying seeing people in guild linking their 370+ warforged weapons >_<

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ditto on the 370 fucking me with the only thing I already had high ilvl. So annoying seeing people in guild linking their 370+ warforged weapons >_<

The system should just take a look at gear and see what your lowest ilvl item is and give you the 370 upgrade to it. The stupid RNG shit should go away.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Fuck me, can't get a ret weapon on a WQ to save my life. I may have missed it one day or something, but I don't think so. Been checking this every day. All I ever get are holy 2 handers and protection weapons. What I need a holy 1 hander (already have a 350 shield) and a gaddam 2h weapon.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
My DK got a 370 2h mace from the warfront quest >.<
I would be fucking ecstatic if I got a 370 ilvl 2 hander since I'm blood/unholy spec. I can't count the times I ran King's Rest and Freehold for the 2 hander drops and still don't have either one.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gotta say even though I don't play the game anymore I'm pretty pumped for the upcoming Method stream. Their strats on KJ were absolutely next level.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I've been saying it awhile but justwaitm is the real tank of the guild, sco is just the GM and good tank. Even then, everyone accidentally falls or chi torpedos offf a platform now and again.
Yeah he's the face of team Method. I know he's not liked in the warrior discord channel.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah he's the face of team Method. I know he's not liked in the warrior discord channel.
A lot of that is because warriors have been bottom tier tanks for a bit now and he spells it out. Some times people just have to admit their class is fucked and move on :)

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Huh? Fuck that. I'll play a warrior until I die. I remember some holier-than-thou loser types last expansion trying to tell me to switch for their sake. That always struck me as hilarious. In the end, they almost convinced me, but no. I enjoy this class, and that's all there is to it.

It's a game. Play what you enjoy. If someone tells you otherwise, they're wrong.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
received_263689864275604.jpeg
Well bitch and ye shall receive I guess lol. I jumped out of my chair and danced around a bit. Joined a pug for first boss heroic only, got nothing, used coin, BAMF!

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
you know it probably takes half the time and effort to just take a screenshot and post it right?

It happened while I was playing at work, I took a picture to facebook messanger my wow friends group, then I began my commute home and posted that here from my phone while waiting for a train.

But hey, I'm home now.

WoWScrnShot_091018_194908.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
The answer is don't farm AP

Pretty much this. don't really focus on it unless you feel you have absolutely nothing better to do. With the weekly reduction in the necessary amount even you'll probably even out on how long it takes you to level up.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't do any of the Azerite WQ unless it's close to one I'm doing and it's a single "boss" type mob. 9 times out of 10 I show up to it and it's almost dead. Easy Azerite.

They made grinding AP feel like something out of a P2W MMO. Leveling up, it felt like an ok grind, but then you get max level and it screeches to a halt.

Last edited: