World of Warcraft: Current Year

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Am I doing something wrong? Pretty sure I'm in Chromie Time, but all the mobs stopped at lvl 45 and the exp per quest hasn't changed either (approx 3700).

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Am I doing something wrong? Pretty sure I'm in Chromie Time, but all the mobs stopped at lvl 45 and the exp per quest hasn't changed either (approx 3700).
Something is weird there. I think it resets itself? All I did was go back to Chromie, select another time line. Then reselect chrome and go back to the time line. At least that worked for me on one character. Last character I just said fk it and went to BFA and opened up all the warfronts and that finished up that character rather quickly too.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
It's supposed to force you to do BFA on your first character after the newb zone. After that future alts can Chromie Time and do whatever.

• 1Barf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
It's supposed to force you to do BFA on your first character after the newb zone. After that future alts can Chromie Time and do whatever.
"You will play exactly how we intend it, the way we intend it, on the rails we laid on. And nothing else is allowable."

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
"You will play exactly how we intend it, the way we intend it, on the rails we laid on. And nothing else is allowable."
Yeah but newbies will get confused and quit, you can tell by how subs decrease as rails increase... wait... is that right?

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
He was 110 when 9.0.1 launched, squished to 45 and had done 1 artifact weapon quest. Used chrome to pick legion again. Maybe I would have had to do bfa, doesn't matter now. But it also shouldn't be difficult to figure out. Maybe a buff that shows your specific chromie selection.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I'm half tempted to just skip this entire expansion and come back whenever the plotline gets back from the afterlife to find the new state of the world. I'm really thinking that they will blow the map up again by having everyone who was in Shadowlands come back and it's 200+ years later with Lordaeron rebuilt as an Undead paradise and miscellaneous other changes.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
He was 110 when 9.0.1 launched, squished to 45 and had done 1 artifact weapon quest. Used chrome to pick legion again. Maybe I would have had to do bfa, doesn't matter now. But it also shouldn't be difficult to figure out. Maybe a buff that shows your specific chromie selection.
Well it's an indie dev company so

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I just moved my wow folder to another sdd and the fucker is 96GB. What the hell happened to this game?

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm half tempted to just skip this entire expansion and come back whenever the plotline gets back from the afterlife to find the new state of the world. I'm really thinking that they will blow the map up again by having everyone who was in Shadowlands come back and it's 200+ years later with Lordaeron rebuilt as an Undead paradise and miscellaneous other changes.

You put way too much stock in the current dev group.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I can sort of understand their decision to have people do BFA first if they haven't done so prior, simply because it's the most recent part of the story which helps make a little sense (but really, only a very little cause lol) of how we got to where we are at start of SL. Still sucks in the sense it's forcing players to play a certain way.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
LMAO Limit already fucking up. They thought they could go full Method, sans the pedo stuff. Time to build a brand, make some money. Limit members thinking they can cash in on that fame.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
As punishment I would like Blizzard to change Preheat's name once per day for a month to demonstrate properly to him what his trademark is actually worth.