World of Warcraft: Current Year

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
You have to realize that modern WoW design is "every expansion is a standalone game. New systems, new balance, new everything. Ain't nobody need to understand what happened before"
And when they had an increasing number of new players starting to play, that made sense. The entire breaking and remaking came to a head when they broke classic and remade it as an expansion.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
So I bought a TD carry to get some weapons cuz im bored AF, and I got a mythic 15 warglaive of the sand queen thats iLvl 120, but Im looking at this guy with the same glaive thats mythic 12 and its iLVL 125. Isn't mythic 15 harder than mythic 12? why is that shit higher iLvl? RNG?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So I bought a TD carry to get some weapons cuz im bored AF, and I got a mythic 15 warglaive of the sand queen thats iLvl 120, but Im looking at this guy with the same glaive thats mythic 12 and its iLVL 125. Isn't mythic 15 harder than mythic 12? why is that shit higher iLvl? RNG?
His "mythic 12" glaive came out of his weekly chest probably, and therefore got boosted.

Tinycoffin

Trakanon Raider
So I started a Shaman never played one before. So basically just a lighting wizard, level 13, and just press one button 99% of the time?

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Peak elemental shaman was being able to instant gib anyone at about half health.

Flame Shock -> Nature's Swiftness -> Lava Burts -> Dead

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Shadowpriest is much more fun now. Digging the changes. Going to try to finish leveling Shaman and DK (blood feels pretty good right now leveling) then its on the Mage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user