World of Warcraft: Current Year

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Everyone knows that goblins are the chosen race anyway.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gnomes are awesome you must be into some serious homoerotic trauma to deny that.

sexygnoam.png

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Before they nerfed it, in WSG as a gnome I stacked the world enlarger engineering item with the shrink potion. Gnome was like the size of an ant after doing that, so I’d grab flag and hit rocket boots and all you would see is a tiny trail of flames as I ran off with the flag lol

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Agree on the cross faction PVE. I mean holy fuck, every expansion both sides end up working together anyways to combat threat of the week in the story, just let us queue up or raid together.

Personally, I believe the game should have EQ style faction. You start out hated by the "Alliance" or the "Horde", and your character should be able to work on mending fences or burning bridges as they see fit. Their excuse for not having cross-realm play is a joke at this point. At the very least every other expansion is a team-up.

I imagine the game is so hardcoded to have the faction split, that they can't uncode it.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
What the fuck went wrong at Blizzard?
You have to realize that modern WoW design is "every expansion is a standalone game. New systems, new balance, new everything. Ain't nobody need to understand what happened before"

Daidraco

Personally, I believe the game should have EQ style faction. You start out hated by the "Alliance" or the "Horde", and your character should be able to work on mending fences or burning bridges as they see fit. Their excuse for not having cross-realm play is a joke at this point. At the very least every other expansion is a team-up.

I imagine the game is so hardcoded to have the faction split, that they can't uncode it.
Didnt we have some instances where we were able to play together with the other faction, even chat with them?

If the real excuse for not doing away with it truly is "hard coding" - I would wager thats more of an excuse than anything, and that the crew they have now is clueless on how to break apart the code for the segregation.

Araxen

Didnt we have some instances where we were able to play together with the other faction, even chat with them?

If the real excuse for not doing away with it truly is "hard coding" - I would wager thats more of an excuse than anything, and that the crew they have now is clueless on how to break apart the code for the segregation.

Well they can't code out the first bag still, so who knows.