World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
How the fuck does AU gul'dan know who Illidan Stormrage is?
If it's anything similar at all to what happened in our universe, which I'm assuming it cause Twisting Nether and all that dumb shit, Illidan was imprisoned for 10,000 years for being a cunt by defecting to Sargeras and trying to make a second Well of Eternity as well as releasing demons onto Azeroth again. There's a very high chance a powerful shitlord like Gul'Dan would know exactly who Illidan is and just who to go to when attempting to do the same.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
"We will see through Illidan's eyes"
maxresdefault.jpg

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
If it's anything similar at all to what happened in our universe, which I'm assuming it cause Twisting Nether and all that dumb shit, Illidan was imprisoned for 10,000 years for being a cunt by defecting to Sargeras and trying to make a second Well of Eternity as well as releasing demons onto Azeroth again. There's a very high chance a powerful shitlord like Gul'Dan would know exactly who Illidan is and just who to go to when attempting to do the same.
I mean, I guess once he gets sucked into the Nether Butthole at the end of WoD some demon could just be like "Hey, there's a bad ass former demon hunter turned night elf imprisoned in this tomb, you could like try to control him and shit"

I look for Illidan to be a hero this time though, if the Grom "Orc Hitler" Hellscream redemption has taught us anything, it's that Blizzard likes to retcon the fuck out of their own lore.

spronk

FPS noob
The Warcraft movie release date is june 10th, 2016 makes sense the game would launch around then

Column_sl

shitlord
IMO Euros are the ones that keep that game alive through a younger generation. If they are bored you are doomed.

Only strange kids in america play world of warcraft.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Spoiler:

Sargeras met Gul'dan and told him about Illidan. Illidan is the final boss. When we defeat him at the Tomb of Sargeras, we close the demon portal. But then..THE DEMON PORTAL REOPENS. And out comes Grommash Hellscream. "We WILL be conquerors" he shouts. Warlords of Azeroth is the next expansion with Orgrimmar being the final raid.

xzi

Mouthbreather
you know
I didn't see one single orc that entire presentation

is blizz ok? did we defeat Metzen?

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
The Titan influence is cool as fuck. That's why I loved WotLK so much.
Titans should have been the focus on this, but... at least everyone will learn more.

I personally am sick to death of the rehashing of everything else. It should have been the sole focal point and brought in an entirely new story.

At least the titan prep in this will be solid, and the next expansion will be set up nicely for a full on titan fest.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Next expansion could very well be going to Argus with the help of the Titans, to finally fight Sargeras.

But that's just me hoping for too much.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Too be fair, Germany is sweating it's balls off right now, I don't even want to know what it is like in that hall right now. But holy shit the WoW lore is all over the place, where is this mysterious outer world prison for demon hunters coming from and why are blood elfs a part of it, jesus fuck.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
IMO Euros are the ones that keep that game alive through a younger generation. If they are bored you are doomed.

Only strange kids in america play world of warcraft.
Do germans get excited about anything besides fascism and fucking the greeks?