World of Warcraft: Current Year

Rime

<Donor>
Can you RAF an account that exists but hasn't been activated since Wrath?
Not currently. You have to RAF a new account/license. You used to be able to Scroll of Resurrection old accounts to give them some free time, but I believe that was removed.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Correct, RAF has to be a new account. It can be the same email though (it's convenient to use heirlooms from your main account).

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well I guess it doesn't really matter. I have another wow license on my b.net account that hasn't been activated since wrath and wanted to use that since it already has 2 level 80s and gold and stuff but it's probably close to the same cost to upgrade a new account to WoD or a Wrath account.

Dom_sl

shitlord
You can get the new account for 50% off if you log onto a new character on it first, then exit out and log back in. There will be an offer to upgrade to standard for 50%

Khane

You can get the new account for 50% off if you log onto a new character on it first, then exit out and log back in. There will be an offer to upgrade to standard for 50%
50% off WoD or 50% off the base game?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Been doing the Tanaan dailies for the rep because its helping me gear up along with checking out the "missed content" and my God this shit is soul sucking.

They did Sabrestalker rep right, why did they do the other two so shitty? I was gonna do them on multiple chars but one is enough for me. Fuck that shit.

Khane

Been doing the Tanaan dailies for the rep because its helping me gear up along with checking out the "missed content" and my God this shit is soul sucking.

They did Sabrestalker rep right, why did they do the other two so shitty? I was gonna do them on multiple chars but one is enough for me. Fuck that shit.
Once you get flying the other two reps quests aren't bad at all. Flying makes the content of WoD about 1000% more enjoyable. Ground mounts probably wouldn't have been so bad if they didn't purposely design all the areas to trick you into going up dead ends or blocking you from getting past every 5 feet. It feels like the zone designers were trying to frustrate people on purpose.

The fel corrupted apexis quest goes from being one of the worst quests in the game to try to complete everyday to being a 5 minute breeze.

But yes you're right, the way Blizzard throttles a players ability to progress their character in certain time frames through shitty daily quests is infuriating.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Once you get flying the other two reps quests aren't bad at all. Flying makes the content of WoD about 1000% more enjoyable. Ground mounts probably wouldn't have been so bad if they didn't purposely design all the areas to trick you into going up dead ends or blocking you from getting past every 5 feet. It feels like the zone designers were trying to frustrate people on purpose.

The fel corrupted apexis quest goes from being one of the worst quests in the game to try to complete everyday to being a 5 minute breeze.

But yes you're right, the way Blizzard throttles a players ability to progress their character in certain time frames through shitty daily quests is infuriating.
Well I need to do those reps to get flying. At that point I am never going to Tanaan ever again

Khane

I said the same thing, then I got flying and now Tanaan isn't bad at all, great place to farm.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Currently in the process of leveling all Tank classes to 100. Cata (80-85) and WoD are the least annoying expansions to get through.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
If you have the gold, look for Medallion of the Legion on the Auction House. They help bang out the reps and you can recover the gold after getting flying. Make sure you have the Trading Post at level 3 though because it helps affect the rep hit. Other boosters work too (like Darkmoon Faire ones).

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Well I have alts on both factions now that have hit the same brick wall of having little left to do aside from raid, but I'm unwilling to commit to any kind of scheduled raiding and group finder raids have all been disasters.

Plus, even the most casual shit guild expects people for heroic now and there's a pretty big jump from baleful/pvp to 4 piece + raid trinkets. Granted, most of these people are so fucking terrible that doesn't much matter.

One thing I haven't tried is Mythic dungeons. I guess I could make a goal of getting the heirloom trinket?

Khane

Any good/must have addons to make dual boxing easier? Like whisper commands and such.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I discovered ARK Survival Evolved . Probably going to play that until the xpac, finding it way funner right now.