World of Warcraft: Current Year

Just reviewed our logs from Skorp Monday night. for rankings which said I was in the 11 percent range... still gray... could use some help figuring out how ( this side of switching specs) to get better. I'm trying to stack haste and I think I'm around the 34 - 35% mark... have the 4 piece... anything else would be great.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Don't worry about Skorp parses. You can cheese the fuck out of that fight.

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
Don't worry about Skorp parses. You can cheese the fuck out of that fight.

I've been booted from multiple pugs for being "bottom dps" on that fight while leading the raid in damage done to skorp (sin rogue). I hate pugs.

Cybsled

Man, fuck this stupid Reeves mecha-suit recipe. Iron Juggernaut wont drop the stupid item. SoO is quite possibly the most -boring- solo raid in the game due to the shitty mechanics. Yay, I get to fight Immersius for 13 minutes!

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Man, fuck this stupid Reeves mecha-suit recipe. Iron Juggernaut wont drop the stupid item. SoO is quite possibly the most -boring- solo raid in the game due to the shitty mechanics. Yay, I get to fight Immersius for 13 minutes!
You need to save a lockout up to galakrass on a different character and extend it every week (obviously can't do it on LFR or Mythic).

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
first night of Gul'dan pulls, got about 30 attempts with varying degrees of success, i think our best attempt was ~45%.

I noticed something weird on the fel-lord. I'm off-tanking and soaking all the bonds, when the fel-lord spawns and uses his shatter essence its around the same time that gul'dan does the bonds. i'm using the extra action button with Gul'dan targeted but im dying to shattered essence when i land. is there a range on the extra-button that im getting knocked out of? or do i need the fel-lord targeted when i use the extra button?

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
yea i know getting hit by the fel spires will cancel it since its a stun. I wasn't sure about just getting hit with the bonds of fel.

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
first night of Gul'dan pulls, got about 30 attempts with varying degrees of success, i think our best attempt was ~45%.

I noticed something weird on the fel-lord. I'm off-tanking and soaking all the bonds, when the fel-lord spawns and uses his shatter essence its around the same time that gul'dan does the bonds. i'm using the extra action button with Gul'dan targeted but im dying to shattered essence when i land. is there a range on the extra-button that im getting knocked out of? or do i need the fel-lord targeted when i use the extra button?

If your raid has enough DPS, you can phase Gul'dan and not have to deal with the Fel-Lord. That's the strategy we went with and it seems to work fairly well with lusting at the start and you'll have it for Phase 4 on Illidan.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Just reviewed our logs from Skorp Monday night. for rankings which said I was in the 11 percent range... still gray... could use some help figuring out how ( this side of switching specs) to get better. I'm trying to stack haste and I think I'm around the 34 - 35% mark... have the 4 piece... anything else would be great.

Hey bud it's iliyena from the guild. Just a heads up our actual guild sub forums a bit lower. Only reason I mention it is if you csnt see it we need to fix that.

As to your dps, I can't comment on the rotation or stat priority but here's a couple of places to get you started. 1. If you haven't gotten into your class discord do so. The discord is one of the best places for information that your going to find. Make sure you check the pinned messages bc there's typically guides in there.

The other side of dps is how well you've planned out the fight. Knowing when you can maximize your cool downs minimize movement etc. If you ever watch any of the top guilds boss fights pay attention to how little they really move in comparison to yourself. On that note I'd like to talk to you and romanov to try and help with that part. If you guys are going to the fun run tomorrow i could meet you guys a bit before hand?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Anyone else noticing far less missions available at their order hall? I have like 4 to choose from at any given point for the past few days. Normally I'd have 8+

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>

I farmed this for months and only just got it this Monday. That's doing LFR up to at least Heroic every week. The drop rate on that thing is ridiculously low.

Dalien

Registered Hodor

I have the piece from Juggernaut but still need the piece from Mimiron. I stopped keeping track but it's been at least 8 weeks without the drop. Feels bad man. At least we can port straight to Mimiron now.

Cybsled

I got Mimiron part 1st try, but as you pointed out, farming him is so easy with the direct port to the tram. I would have easily traded that for the Juggernaut part, because at least I can combo the Mimiron farm with the mount farm from Yogg.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone else noticing far less missions available at their order hall? I have like 4 to choose from at any given point for the past few days. Normally I'd have 8+

I noticed this as well and chalked it up to doing 3-4 missions at a time now with the extra 2 followers instead of just 2 normally. There are alot more short ones too than before; I thought I was just clearing them out faster than they refreshed now.