World of Warcraft: Current Year

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Worgen have such cool architecture and aesthetic in general, I'm really surprised there isn't more. We do know that their king or whatever the fuck plays a part in this expansion so maybe at some point there will be?
Wait, he does? I've not read anything yet, but I'm ready for it to be spoiled...

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I won't spoil anything because some of it we should be seeing tomorrow but yes Genn plays a much bigger role at least from the stuff I have done in beta he shows up a bunch.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Everything about Worgen is cool, except Blizzard forgetting them 99,99% of the times. Amazing starting zone, probably the best I ever did, beatiful content and building, nice voice overs, sweet cinematics, running on all fours as "mount" and suddenly at level 20 everything disappears and they get stuffed in a tree in Darnassus and largely forgotten.
Yeah, sometimes it's hard not telling Blizzard "what the fuck did you just do?"

I spotted Genn in Stormheim, but I didn't spoil myself too much, it was a pleasant surprise.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Also there's a subsection of one zone that's settled by Gilnean Refugees, so you get a lil shot o' Gilneas.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah, that's why I didn't want to say anything, but they do play a role in this xpac. Even if they show up just once that's a bigger role than they've played since they were released lmao

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well the goblins starting zone was ass they also get a second entire zone remade for them in azshara which was a lot cooler. Also made the zone actually useful which was nice.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
You will start seeing a lot of it as of tomorrow once the shattered isles intro stuff comes in and the aftermath of it. Basic jist of it is Genn is totally not a fan of sylvannas.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
You will start seeing a lot of it as of tomorrow once the shattered isles intro stuff comes in and the aftermath of it. Basic jist of it is Genn is totally not a fan of sylvannas.

Attempted genocide tends to do that to a person...

TheYanger

Bronze Knight of the Realm
How retarded are you guys? You are 'forced' to drive a car around like 3 times for a total of 2 minutes tops, and it's way better than walking? Like, literally "Wah I wish they didn't give me a mount for this zone that is big and city-ish sized"

You have to be a literal faggot to prefer killing 10 bears and collecting their asses to riding a stylish mount around for a couple of minutes.

Comparing it to the Mako is laughable beyond comprehension, like, the Mako was bad because you drive it 8000 hours exploring empty planets and it controls like garbage. This controls like any other wow vehicle (IE: fine) and you drive it to specific places through unique scenery like 2.5 times over the course of a few minutes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Ya I don't understand not liking the car parts. Also getting rocketed everywhere, the plant pruning thing and rocket boots were all awesome. Way more fun than any other races starting areas.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I enjoyed the Goblin starting area, played it when a buddy of mine wanted to try the game again in Cata era. You could tell they really worked hard on the Goblin stuff and just phoned in the Worgen bits.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Look how much work went into Cataclysm vs. WOD, it's staggering.

I hope we can at least get some semblance of what the game used to feel like to login

Worse, cataclysm content is now as old as vanilla content was when cataclysm came out. Gives a sense of how smaller each expac kept getting.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
The best thing they could do to starting areas is let you queue LFD at level 1 and have it scale you like timewalking does.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
All I know leveling my DK as tank for quick queues, was always a hunter pulling extra shit, especially once they got barrage.

Oh man, just wait fire mages are going to be the new barrage hunters in Legion. First of all they get a 100 talent called Cinderstorm

1O4Z1Tz.jpg

It does great AoE damage on a low cooldown but it pulls shit through walls, floors, you name it. I was messing around with it solo questing and managed to pull mobs from 2 floors below me in Suramar City.

Then there's also a fire mage legendary that increases the damage of Dragon's Breath by 100% and increases the range by 25 yards. Just look at the range on this bitch lol

KexFJJF.jpg

H8yRTDb.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user