World of Warcraft: Current Year

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
500 ilevel is pretty high, actually. That's a little below full LFR ToT. Personally I like dest spec. Performs well at various item levels and it is a fairly simple rotation.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So i've not played WoW since early wotlk and decided i would play again. I am thinking to make a monk and curious how hard it would be to "Catch up" with the current state of the game. It seems talents got completely changed and some aspect of my old toons seem foreign.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Monks start at level 1, but starting at level 10 you get a daily quest that rewards you with 50% bonus xp gain for one hour, which stacks.

Talent revamp did 2 thing: roll some old talents into some specs as baseline abilities and create the new talent system (which is a mix of old/modified talents or abilities and new stuff).

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't worry too much about playing catch up. 5.4 is out in about 6 weeks or so and it will feature the expansion's final raid. You should be able to pretty easily close the gap at an easy (and enjoyable) pace in 6 weeks, even if it takes you a couple weeks to hit 90.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I love destro. I'm going to give demo a try for the first time ever. It does appear after doing some additional reading that each spec scales differently so destro's pretty good until BIS

Troll_sl

shitlord
So, fuck me, I did it.

What server should I pile on? Bleeding Hollow has queues, and I don't want to sit through that shit every night to play maybe an hour at a time.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
A lot of my buddies play on Malganis, but I'm on Ner'zhul. I don't know if Malganis has queues or not but it's pretty populated.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Just returned to my old, pre-BH server. If there's gonna be megaservers in the future, I figure it won't matter much.

*Istronglysuspect TBC2: Felectric Boogaloo is going to do away with normal 10/25 man raids and people get told to just run flex.
Really unlikely, chances are higher that they just create one raid size and run with it. Normal and Heroic modes don't work out well with flex raid for obvious reasons.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Is there really any chance hard factions will go away? I will be so annoyed if I drop cash to move guys back to Horde only to find it was unnecessary. Especially since Human Racial are so OP.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Tier 16 Warriors get glowing cock armor. Take my money
rrr_img_34206.jpg

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hard factions go away the day I have a threesome with Emma Watson and Emma Stone. Which would be convenient for praising the wrong girl in the middle of the act.

ixian_sl

shitlord
Is there really any chance hard factions will go away? I will be so annoyed if I drop cash to move guys back to Horde only to find it was unnecessary. Especially since Human Racial are so OP.
Blizzard is way too in love with their Horde versus Alliance setup, even if the rest of the world isn't.

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
Its a shame this is the only decent MMO out right now because the player base is brain dead. How far the players have fallen since Vanilla, I don't even think people know what their class roles are.