World of Warcraft: Current Year

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Glad to see she slept her way to the middle... of a 17 year old video game.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
The vaxxed decided she wants more attention so shared more details. Furor had a boat too? I like that she think she got him but he is rich enough to just check out and live it up in Hawaii.

Holy fuck! This is so funny and yet totally insane. They're at a party with people literally AROUND THEM and he's virtually finger fucking her for NEARLY "AN HOUR", and yet she didn't say a word, or anything. This bitch clearly had the intention of leading him on for upwards mobility. Sorry boys, but if you're getting your shit tugged for nearly an hour in a semi public area and then cry foul a decade later I ain't buying it...

EDIT
As a point of clarification for all you fucking white knights out there. Notice there is no follow up event, or retaliation event of any kind. She doesn't even hint at a limit to her career from this encounter. Look even her mommy had these issues 50 years ago! We need to just kick all men out of software development then we can be stuck with inferior products.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Great job dunking on...nobody?
It's called a pre-emptive response. I know some here, although a minor few want to believe that Alex clearly did bad things, but again if any man was to sit around getting jerked off through his clothes for nearly an hour in a semi-public setting and then cried foul people would be dying of laughter. I wouldn't be surprised if he went to get a drink and then just said fuck it I'm not that interested and she was vengeful ever since...

• 4Edgelord
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 4 users

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Sexually assaulted for an hour in a very public space filled with god knows how many people yet does nothing about it at all.

Ok. If this is true if you didnt care enough to stop the victimization in anyway other than "distracting" him with a drink why should I care?
Is she upset that he can't mind read?

Chris

Potato del Grande

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck! This is so funny and yet totally insane. They're at a party with people literally AROUND THEM and he's virtually finger fucking her for NEARLY "AN HOUR", and yet she didn't say a word, or anything. This bitch clearly had the intention of leading him on for upwards mobility. Sorry boys, but if you're getting your shit tugged for nearly an hour in a semi public area and then cry foul a decade later I ain't buying it...

EDIT
As a point of clarification for all you fucking white knights out there. Notice there is no follow up event, or retaliation event of any kind. She doesn't even hint at a limit to her career from this encounter. Look even her mommy had these issues 50 years ago! We need to just kick all men out of software development then we can be stuck with inferior products.

"He was aggressively flirting with me... and I didn't report it... and I kept working there... and I kept engaging! IT WASN'T EASY YOU KNOW!"

100% Furor had her bent over like Smedley after a bad raid night.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah it seems like she led him on for clout in the company and then he didn't enter her friendzone, she didn't get the favours she wanted, so now she's getting some status piling by on the bandwagon.

You just don't let someone feel you up all evening in public, you speak up or if you know that HR is really unsupportive then you leave the party. You don't get a ride home with him lol.

Let's not allow dumbass bandwagon stories like this distract from the fact that this company is predatory pile of shit that hates it's core demographic and that the senior staff are useless pieces of shit.

• 3Like
  • 1Moron

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, that has to be one of the least believable sexual harassment anecdotes I've read. I'm not saying Blizz wasn't a shithole and that women weren't harassed, but this chick doesn't read as anywhere close to authentic. I tend to believe women in these situations because men are obviously horny as fuck and do bad shit, but you need to give us something more than "I was finger fucked in the middle of a large room for an audience of a dozen applauding men!" This reads as either a spiteful retelling of a more nuanced series of events, or just a complete fiction. My wife worked in software and did have a sperg manager start harassing her, but guess what? She reported that shit every time it happened, and eventually he got fired after writing her a personal letter in his own handwriting saying that he 'didn't care what HR said, he wasn't going to stop!' I will say that it was pretty sad that it took that long to get him fired, because she wasn't the first woman he'd harassed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malkav

French Madman
It was always my contention that the old school MMO gamers were all closet lorefags. They were drawn to the idea of an online world full of other people, not gameplay systems. WoW, up until WotLK, had the draw of people coming from WC3/TFT who wanted to see the storyline resolved. It was cool seeing the scar going up through eversong woods into Silvermoon, etc. The systems/gameplay people were antagonistic to that, and have since taken complete control over WoW. Their idea of lore is to take the idea of 'being a unit from WC3' and expand it to being a hero from WC3, which nobody wanted.

EQ lore was always fun because it was less in your face than the MSQ style WoW and FF14. Everyone could co-exist.

That being said, I really didn't give two shits about the weeb-y FF14 story until I met Emet-Selch.

View attachment 364851

Dumbass Ascians posting on social media.

1627917220534.png

• 10Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Whoever suggested hiring her in March 21 to preemptively solve the coming crisis is probably not looking at a raise any time soon.
It always amazes me how irresponsibly numb some people are. I knew this would end in failure when I saw she worked for Geedub 41.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
Goddamn, Furor is based. Man is a savage. And here I thought he was a different person in polite company.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Whoever suggested hiring her in March 21 to preemptively solve the coming crisis is probably not looking at a raise any time soon.

That's why she was hired though. She's political. And knows her job is to protect Blizzard's culture.

Activision must be furious they hired a fixer to bury this whole thing.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
That's why she was hired though. She's political. And knows her job is to protect Blizzard's culture.

Activision must be furious they hired a fixer to bury this whole thing.

Except every single thing she's done so far has made it even worse. Even Bobby "I eat puppies" Kotick's statement was more humane than hers, and contradicted hers at every turn. She's the goddamn president of the women's rights association of ABK.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users