World of Warcraft: Current Year

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honor earning is also pretty easy if you do the PVP dailies on Thunder Isle, and kill the opposing factions rares in Kasrang Wilds. I got mine in like a week of doing that. The only catch is, I'm not sure how easy the rares are as a melee. They have some telegraphs that can mess you up if you don't move out of the way in time.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Just find a partner and do 2s arena for an afternoon. At this point in the season you will get a full set of gear if you cap your conquest through the catchup mechanic. 550 gear.

Carl_sl

shitlord
Just find a partner and do 2s arena for an afternoon. At this point in the season you will get a full set of gear if you cap your conquest through the catchup mechanic. 550 gear.
Can I suck and still accomplish this? Like really really suck? Like never even get anyone below half health? My enhancement shaman is about to hit 90, so all I'll be good for is getting melted in record time.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Can I suck and still accomplish this? Like really really suck? Like never even get anyone below half health? My enhancement shaman is about to hit 90, so all I'll be good for is getting melted in record time.
Yes, but it would take you a lot longer? you don't lose CP so you'll eventually cap even if you're awful lol

I wish i had a fucking beta key, i really want to see how healing is at 100. I'm torn on which hybrid to play come expac
frown.png

Tol_sl

shitlord
Would love to hear any feedback on mistweavers specifically. Thinking of using my boost on one since it sounds pretty neat, but I also have a 60 priest and paladin so either of those would be a safe bet too.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I thoroughly enjoy playing a Mistweaver monk and have always played it more as a pure healer rather than using jab-jab-uplift or any of the fist weaving stuff. Something about the nature of keeping the channeled heal going (plus the smart heal copy from the jade statue) and then spiking with instant casts and spreading around regeneration mist is very soothing to play. That having been said the changes they are making in WoD sound really quite annoying and terrible so things might go all wonky in a few weeks.

Tol_sl

shitlord
That having been said the changes they are making in WoD sound really quite annoying and terrible so things might go all wonky in a few weeks.
Is any class particularly happy with the changes? I feel like the collective wailing and gnashing of teeth of every single class I've heard feedback from is a new thing to me. Usually everywhine whines that a few classes are OP and need to be nerfed and to buff their class a bit, but everyone seems to just be pissed about their class changes in general.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It could potentially be attributed to the fact that we're playing these classes continuously because we actually enjoy their current mechanics. It's also some cognitive dissonance when they tell energy classes "You have too much energy, it's not actually a resource anymore, so we're fixing that" while the mana-melees continue to have Bottomless Mana Bars.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well I must say that the game feels like it has already changed a lot since I last played it. The new skill tree system is odd. I found that my hunter was only 61st. I forgot that I was slowly building a worg hunter and must have been thinking of my wife's account with her hunter. Are mounts shared on all characters? I thought they had unified mounts and pets. My 61st Hunter does not have the mount access that my Shaman does. Speaking of Shamans, I have read that Enhance Shamans are not in a good place these days. This makes me sad.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Enhancement Shaman is the only "fast, lotsa buttons" melee left unculled, so if you like that playstyle it's your option. If they don't nerf Hotrocks Fountain their dps should be pretty baller at the start of next expac as well.

Fingz_sl

shitlord
Is any class particularly happy with the changes? I feel like the collective wailing and gnashing of teeth of every single class I've heard feedback from is a new thing to me. Usually everywhine whines that a few classes are OP and need to be nerfed and to buff their class a bit, but everyone seems to just be pissed about their class changes in general.
They whine about everything and I mean shit you'd think nobody would ever whine about.

The April Fools joke where they showed that derpy looking femal draenei model? The forums exploded with 'how could you play such a mean joke on us!?' Seriously? The joke was funny. It's APRIL FOOLS!

Well I must say that the game feels like it has already changed a lot since I last played it. The new skill tree system is odd. I found that my hunter was only 61st. I forgot that I was slowly building a worg hunter and must have been thinking of my wife's account with her hunter. Are mounts shared on all characters? I thought they had unified mounts and pets. My 61st Hunter does not have the mount access that my Shaman does. Speaking of Shamans, I have read that Enhance Shamans are not in a good place these days. This makes me sad.
In a good place for the xpac or in current content? I can't speak to how they are playing in the beta, but on live enhance shamans are neck and neck with fury warriors and arcane mages for the best single target dps at higher gear levels.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have a couple more questions. I started playing the pet battle thing. Wonderful way to pass my time at work. Which pets are the strongest in general? My Shaman is currently in Stormwind. How do I get to the new 86th+ content? No NPC's appear to direct travelers and the harbor does not appear to be the answer. I was flying around trying to get a hint and I accidently found the NPC for pet battles and the next thing I knew it was time to go home.

Magimaster

Trakanon Raider
I have a couple more questions. I started playing the pet battle thing. Wonderful way to pass my time at work. Which pets are the strongest in general? My Shaman is currently in Stormwind. How do I get to the new 86th+ content? No NPC's appear to direct travelers and the harbor does not appear to be the answer. I was flying around trying to get a hint and I accidently found the NPC for pet battles and the next thing I knew it was time to go home.
To get to Pandaria, I'd first check your cities announcement boards. Should be a breadcrumb quest to get you to who you need to talk to.

As far as pet battles go, if your just starting out levelling pets, I'd look for a pet that is strong against beasts and one strong against critters, as those you will encounter the most out in the wilds.
http://www.warcraftpets.com/is a great place to get alot of information about pets. They have guides on their forums for pet battles and pet collecting.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Can anyone tell me a bit about warrior dps? Used my pre order boost on my warrior, already have lots of timeless waiting for him. What is the best spec to dps for undergeared / good / better gear.