Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Tenks said:
With all the internet detectives around there is no way of getting Ameya"s email and emailing her a link to this thread? Come on we have his facebook and twitter there has to be an email SOMEWHERE.
Yeah, Drave is right and regardless I"m sure it"s been handled...coughDarkseidcough. I had her email and more (I was surprised it was as simple and similar to her name as it was) but the more I thought about it the more I didn"t want to go there. I guess I kinda felt that dropping that bomb on her wouldn"t help things improve, most of the people involved would still be douchebags, only it would have the potential to destroy what might actually be a happy relationship. A happy relationship built on a foundation of infedelity and lies, but /shrug.

Waiting for Ravv to tell me to stop being a pussy. I"m just too nice of a person IRL.

But in the end it might not amount to anything at all. Grobbee seems to be awfully manipulative, and/or many of these women seem to be willing to ignore the obvious warning signs. She might get email, read it and not know what to think, and when she confronts Jeremy (if, ever) Jeremy is able to convince her that this is simply a site full of evil, sadistic assholes who are only out to ruin things for them (when in reality, only some of us are completely evil and sadistic)."I love you baby, they"re just trying to tear us apart!"

Oblio said:
I thought Sam was famous for his 20 boxing antics ... hell maybe they are two different guys.
Page 38 if you have posts per page maxed, I believe..

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Also, possibly the reason Grobbee wanted to go to China ("I"m sorry baby, maybe you can fly out in a month or two, these things happen. Yeah, I love you too"):

Dis

Confirmed Male
Erronious, I refer to Grobbee"s email to that Rachael chick? Sometimes the truth hurts, but hopefully it will make your life better. Seriously, you need to email her with a link to this post. Because in honestly, what kind of odds to you give Grobbee to stay faithful to his new wife? At least you can go foward in life with a clear conscience that you tried to warn her...

TLDR - Stop being a pussy

This thread is on par with, if not exceeding in epicness of the Millie thread. Everytime I think a level of epicness has been reached that I thought not possible, someone crashes through it, and takes it up a notch. Bravo FOHSS, well done.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Erronius said:
Yeah, Drave is right and regardless I"m sure it"s been handled...coughDarkseidcough. I had her email and more (I was surprised it was as simple and similar to her name as it was) but the more I thought about it the more I didn"t want to go there. I guess I kinda felt that dropping that bomb on her wouldn"t help things improve, most of the people involved would still be douchebags, only it would have the potential to destroy what might actually be a happy relationship. A happy relationship built on a foundation of infedelity and lies, but /shrug.

Waiting for Ravv to tell me to stop being a pussy. I"m just too nice of a person IRL.

But in the end it might not amount to anything at all. Grobbee seems to be awfully manipulative, and/or many of these women seem to be willing to ignore the obvious warning signs. She might get email, read it and not know what to think, and when she confronts Jeremy (if, ever) Jeremy is able to convince her that this is simply a site full of evil, sadistic assholes who are only out to ruin things for them (when in reality, only some of us are completely evil and sadistic)."I love you baby, they"re just trying to tear us apart!"

Page 38 if you have posts per page maxed, I believe..

It is a shame none of the folks involved showed as much respect for Soulk and ~Rach"s~ family as much as you just showed shit head and his wifes family right now. Then there might be 2 happy family"s instead of 1 broken one and 1 that probably isnt all that happy.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Erronius said:

B
Yeah this is...uhh... Ravvenn posting on Tarrants accounts. Stop being a pussy.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I wouldnt give Grobbee too much credit Erronius for being able to pull all this off. I mean he knocks up Rachel, doesnt give two shits about the kid at all and tells her to fuck off yet she is willing to go back to with him after he is remarried and had his fourth kid and have a current ongoing affair with him. I think theres a point you reach where you are smart, can influence and know how to control others(Grobs sure as hell isnt smart) and instead you just happen to find some dumb clingy woman that will follow off any cliff.

As for Ameya is a colossal fucking idiot plain and simple. Ameya should be able to realize something is wrong when the woman Grobbee knocks up, then tells to fuck off as she is having his child is coming here and trying to defend him infront all of us. Ameya isnt able to put two and two together to see the reason(aka having an affair, aka still have feelings for each other to this day) why Rachel who has absoluetly no reason to come here(she should be pissing on him like us for what he did to her) is here defending him saying he is a great man and all that. Ive never been in love nor had a kid so maybe she is completely blinded by those aspects, but end the end no matter what you reap what you sew.

Anyways here is something that pissed me off;
? Married as of July 18, 2009!
? Mom to Killian Frederick as of November 17, 2009!
? Moving to China in August "10 (Husband is an English teacher & we are adventurous/internationally-minded & we"ll eventually live in many different countries)
? Wright State fake-grad. Word up to Delta Zeta, Inter-Cultural Exchange, Feminist Majority Leadership Alliance (and women"s center) & University Activities Board - my santity-saving orgs through school.
? Crunchy person: human rights activist, feminist (which is redundant after a "human rights activist"), vegetarian, environmentalist, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, water-birthing, co-sleeping, baby-wearing, delayed vaxing, homeschooling (eventually), attachment parenting, anti-disposable culture"er, compulsive researcher.
? Very much a libra & ENFP in an obsession with fairness & responsible behavior from everyone. Crusader of justice.
? Studying to eventually be a Doula (birth assistant) / Childbirth educator, really wishes to be an entrepreneur, but moves around too much
? Super in love with India & the Hindi language & Bollywood.
? Amateur photographer & writer (who isn"t?)
? Compulsive list maker
? ... and procrastinator
I had to go through all the logs/PMs/posts and do all sorts of math to get the dates I got and here she was dumb enough to dump that for everyone to see.

Thaxon_foh

shitlord
So if I"m reading this right... 4 kids and 3 baby mamas!?!... freakin" ghetto-fabulous. Grobbe should be a character on the Boondocks.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Ameya may be doing the only sane thing an adult can do, try to move forward without adding fuel to the fire. Her options are really limited, she is already married and with a kid. She maybe wants to avoid a confrontation with Rachel, maybe she has grobbe under lockdown.

bonanno_foh

shitlord
Thaxon said:
So if I"m reading this right... 4 kids and 3 baby mamas!?!... freakin" ghetto-fabulous. Grobbe should be a character on the Boondocks.
The peculiar thing, I always thought Grobbe was black.

(oh, and posting in an immortal thread)

Fandiin_foh

shitlord
Nah Sharmai was the black guy cheating on his wife until someone posted pics of him and his wife and he was just joking/trolling about the affair thing after that.

Stosh_foh

shitlord
As entertaining as this thread is, I can"t help feel sad for the children, who through no fault of their own have little chance of having a normal life.

Fulorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
bonanno said:
The peculiar thing, I always thought Grobbe was black.

(oh, and posting in an immortal thread)
I thought Grobbee was black until two days ago, as well. No racial slight intended, but you don"t usually find white people who brag about having multiple kids from multiple mothers that they don"t support and don"t care about. It"s just not there culturally. That"s such a ghetto attitude...

(plus I think I got him confused with Sharmai and Kegkilla on occasion. Is Keg black?)

Heavens_Myst_foh

shitlord
if you"ve ever seen how retarded the people from the showWhale Warsare.. that list about the bitch being a feminist, human rights activist, etc reminded me that they are probably like that. Total fucking idiot morons floating around Antarctica shooting water at boats and failing at doing it.

Drave_foh

shitlord
Might make some kind of sense (?)

Grob might have this:
Maieusiophilia - Mikipedia

Maieusiophilia is the name given to one form of Pregnancy Fetishism, the focus of this wiki. It specifically refers to an attraction to or arousal by others being or appearing pregnant

Most Maieusiophiles find their attraction to be completely inexplicable, making it especially difficult to explain it to outsiders.

However there are certain aspects which are shared, though as previously stated there is much difference between fetishists. Usually at least one of the following reasons applies; Shape; as mentioned above, most simply find the shape of a pregnant woman to be arousing.

Concept of Creating Life; is considered mysterious, powerful, or attractive by certain maieusiophiles.

Love generally considered to be the cause for pregnancy; though not universally applicable, some enjoy the thought of pregnancy resulting from a loving relationship.

Pregnant woman"s increased sex drive; though not always the case, some are attracted to the idea of a woman"s increased libido during the later stages of her pregnancy.

Urge to create Offspring; some liken the fetish to the instinctual desire to pass on one"s DNA.

Transformation; others (mostly those who are also transformation fetishists) are attracted to the inherent change in body shape.