X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

HUH_sl

shitlord
Shitty quality cam I know but Apocalypse looks like the retarded baby of Ivan Ooze and the Wishmaster... Really interested to see a clear shot of him now. I'm a little worried since the Xmen movie has have made some pretty derpy design choices in the past.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shitty quality cam I know but Apocalypse looks like the retarded baby of Ivan Ooze and the Wishmaster... Really interested to see a clear shot of him now. I'm a little worried since the Xmen movie has have made some pretty derpy design choices in the past.
That is an oddly accurate smattering of genetic makeup. He does look a bit off to me, may be the lack of tubes in his head or the voice not being deeper/hollow sounding but still stoked.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Who are you mewling, pathetic wretches to question the appearance of Apocalypse? He is as far beyond mutants as they are beyond you!

Juvarisx

Florida
Post isn't done yet I seriously doubt, they may add CGI to him. Remember the DoFP trailer looked like ass because the cgi was not finished either.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hmmm I thought this was going to be a 2 film deal. Apocalypse needs to be IMO

Xevy

Log Wizard
Apoc looks exactly as HUH described him. Kinda bad.

At least Magneto is going to kick a lot of people's asses from the looks of this. He's the new X-Men's main selling point, anyways.

Homsar

I am surprised about how well Psylocke looks. They should have cast Rogers as Gambit

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I agree that apocalypse looks bad, but didnt he always look kinda lame? I thought it was what he did that made him cool (2000 years old? 4 horsemen ! Making archangel? oh hell ya, had his own sentiant "ship")

Wires for lips, half a skullcap for hat, cant even put his elbows on the table, big fucking "A" for a belt buckle.... dude always looked dumb.

_1401475260.jpg

300px-Archangel_and_Apocalypse.png

That being said i always felt the opposite about Mr Sinister. Looks cool as hell, but his stories just made him seem so lame, half cooked and only had any power becouse of Apocolypse. Sinister always seemed like a wannabe who was often thwarted with ease.

latest

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I doubt they are done with Apoc, and we've seen maybe 20secs worth of footage of him. I am curious how they will handle his random desire to enlarge himself and change his physical form at will. I also agree Apoc is a massive undertaking and deserves to be in atleast 2 films.

Apoc would fuckin wreck a bitch if he knew his awesomeness was being confined to just 1 fuckin film.

Homsar

Even the apocalypse from the cartoon looked way better and his quotes were amazing

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Now I know why Rogue was my fav character in the animated series and had the hots for her

I will never forgive marvel with how bad they botched my favorite character Gambit :/

also why did they ditch Nightcrawler which was obviously badass? I mean looking back on the white house attack, it does look a bit aged, but I thought the overall shot was pretty epic.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I will never forgive marvel with how bad they botched my favorite character Gambit :/

also why did they ditch Nightcrawler which was obviously badass? I mean looking back on the white house attack, it does look a bit aged, but I thought the overall shot was pretty epic.
You do realize that wasn't Marvel, right?