X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

Column_sl

shitlord
He was big in the 90's not so much later on.

They kind of ruined his character pretty quickly with all the soap opera shit later on.

He started off as this rogue who could put even Wolverine in his place, and devolved into some twilight fag.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why didn't they keep Taylor Kitsch? He's way better than Tatum as Gambit.
After two major Hollywood bombs in a row, he became completely untouchable. Kitsch was lucky to ever get a job acting again.

Not that Battleship or John Carter bombing had anything to do with him.

HUH_sl

shitlord
Gambit's popularity lived and died with the 90's cartoon. Like Gambit, hate Jubilee, it's the 90's way.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
F7hnVQV.gif

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Other than the lame rogue love story crap I always enjoyed the thieves guild stuff, not sure why people hate him when there is so many things to his character to explore

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
He's a suave, smoothing-talking Cajun that can throw exploding playing cards. What's not to love?

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Was magneto ever a horseman for apacolypse ? Kinda seems weird choice for the movie

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yes, Magneto and Storm were both Horsemen in Xmen Evolution. Storm was also a Horseman in a what if where Legion killed both Xavier and Magneto. Psylocke was turned into the Horseman of Death to replace a previously killed Death, and of course everyone is familiar with Archangel as a Horseman.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've watched every single Xmen cartoon, I've even rewatched the old one from the early 90s, which doesn't hold up well at all. I couldn't make it more than like 5-6 episodes through Evolution, it was just unbearably terrible. But it does set a precedent for both Magneto and Storm as Horsemen. Not that they really need a precedent. Polaris is probably just as powerful as her father and she was made into Pestilence at the same time Gambit was turned into Death.

Besides, it's not like they can make an Xmen movie without Fassbender. The dude has been absolutely brilliant, and is a big part of why the reboot has done so well. I figured he'd be working with Apocalypse, just didn't know they'd go so far as to make him a Horseman.