X-Men: Days of Future Past.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Pretty much. It's actually surprisingly accurate for an adaptation, too. Watchmen on the other hand... Most of what makes Watchmen great doesn't translate well to the big screen, especially because of all the additional material, quotes, "hidden" messages and themes in the artwork, etc. Fuckhead tried to turn it into an action movie, and it's not one.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I felt that the Watchmen was great for what it was. If you had read it beforehand it was fantastic. It has all the broad strokes, but the subtleties of the source material would not translate well.

Still has excellent cinematography barring the fucktarded sex scene between Night Owl and Silk Spectre.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I thought the casting for Watchmen was absolutely spot on and the full 3.5 hour version was amazing.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Also the next person to drop a "616" reference should get pistol whipped
rrr_img_63725.jpg

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not a bad little teaser, though I think Bishop's actor needs to be a bit more muscled.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I thought that trailer was pretty awesome. Looking forward to this. It might actually get me into the theaters.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
The X-men movies introduce some of the lamest characters of all time while we never see some of the coolest like Wolfsbane, Husk, Black Bolt, Cable, and Pixie.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
those sentinels look like ass

where are these guys?

sentinels00.jpg