X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
those sentinels look like ass

where are these guys?
The "future" part all has Sentinels that look like Nimrod, everything that takes place in the 70s will have more traditional looking Sentinels.

rrr_img_64747.jpg

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
what is gay about the Macho Man Randy Savage?
Pretty much everything.

You straight guys only think someone is gay if they are effeminate. There are a lot more gay stereotypes than just being effeminate. I have a couple guys in my office that if they knew they looked like gay guys they'd freak.

If you want to watch real fighting, go watch MMA, if you want to watch bro's pretend beating each other up, watch WWE and enjoy the gay life.

Not gay at all...ROFL!
rrr_img_64750.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty much everything.

You straight guys only think someone is gay if they are effeminate. There are a lot more gay stereotypes than just being effeminate. I have a couple guys in my office that if they knew they looked like gay guys they'd freak.

If you want to watch real fighting, go watch MMA, if you want to watch bro's pretend beating each other up, watch WWE and enjoy the gay life.

Not gay at all...ROFL!
rrr_img_64750.jpg
People who go on and on about pro wrestling being gay are invariably the people least secure in their own masculinity.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty much everything.

Not gay at all...ROFL!
rrr_img_64750.jpg
People who go on and on about pro wrestling being gay are invariably the people least secure in their own masculinity.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm gay and very secure in my masculinity thanks.

This is also being posted by a guy who spent most of the 80's jerking off to pro-wrestlers. So yeah, they're kinda gay.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
again, you being a faggot does not make everything you like gay by proxy. i don't understand why this is so hard for you to grasp. does AIDS cause mental impairment?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
im a big fuckin chode
You do not fuck with Randy Savage. Show some god damn respect you fucking prick. He saved your sorry ass from the rapture and reinvented rap with his album.

Joking aside, go die.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Sorry to destroy your childhood Keg, but that crappy wrestling you used to watch in the 80's is still very gay.

Besides, whenever I even here of Randy "Macho Man" Savage, the first thing that pops into my head is The Village People.

Village People - Macho Man OFFICIAL Music Video (short version) 1978 - YouTube
You are reading way too much into this. Stop being such an annoying fag. We get it, you are gay and you are really STICKING it to us.

Meanwhile every else is just playing around on a forum. Find a better soap box for your faggotry.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I mean, seriously, what kind of annoying fag derails a thread with "YEAH WRESTLING IS FAKE AND GAY LOLS I JERKED OFF A TON TO THEM LOLZ"