X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
You also don't go the easiest fucking route ,and make him look exactly like something the audience has already seen.

Besides Fassbender, this movie is shit from top to bottom.
I wouldn't say that. From the latest preview it actually looks very interesting. It appears to be a whole different take on the Days of Future Past storyline though. Hopefully it will be decent and not in the same line as Wolverine: Origins.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
My biggest concern with this movie at the moment is that they just have too many characters and too much stuff going on. I'm half-hoping that a lot of these characters, especially some of the lesser known ones like Sunspotstarfirehumantorchguy, Colossus (sadly), and a few others in the trailer, are only going to be in a few short scenes of the future showing them fighting and dying/getting captured. I don't want another X3 where they throw in tons of characters and the whole movie loses focus and feels disjointed and silly.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Theyve already said a lot dont have much screen time. My concern is Singer. He makes more turds than he does solid movies. X2 would have been great but he dropped the ball bigtime at the end.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Seriously. Xmen 2 was one of, if not the best, comic book character movies.

Why do any of you even respond to Column? The guy is a straight foaming at the mouth retard in every thread and every post he makes.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seriously. Xmen 2 was one of, if not the best, comic book character movies.

Why do any of you even respond to Column? The guy is a straight foaming at the mouth retard in every thread and every post he makes.
Homsar is the one who said that about X2. He also thought Gambit in the Wolverine movie was dreamy and awesome. So yeah...

j00t

I wouldn't say it was the best comic book character movie, but it was definitely the best of the x-men movies. my memory is fuzzy, but I put it on the same pedestal as spider-man 2.

Homsar

Rather have that shit than cyclops terrible acting and trying too cry even though nightcrawler could have easily saved her.

j00t

He couldn't. Didn't you see the movie? JEAN WAS STOPPING HIS POWER! because her telekenesis doesn't work right through planes, so she couldn't stop the tidal wave if she was on board. This was clearly demonstrated earlier in the movie. Jean's weakness is planes.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Sillynhess aside, you are right. She did block all others powers to prevent them from saving her.

And it set up what should have been an epic 3rd movie with a War between Xavier and Magneto, with the Phoenix showing up and being the story behind the 3rd/4th movie.

Instead Singer left and they shit out an abortion of a film.

ohkcrlho

Sillynhess aside, you are right. She did block all others powers to prevent them from saving her.

And it set up what should have been an epic 3rd movie with a War between Xavier and Magneto, with the Phoenix showing up and being the story behind the 3rd/4th movie.

Instead Singer left and they shit out an abortion of a film.
Fuck you brett ratner!

And x2 is still the best movie based on a comic book, imo.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I would put Watchmen, Dark Knight, Spiderman 2, and Sin City above X2. X2 was good, though. It just had terrible pacing and a weak ending scene that depended on Penisclopse's lack of acting.

Homsar

V, Kickass, Avengers, iron man, sin city, im sure theres more. The opening scene made that movie much better then it was

Caliane

I didn't know V for Vendetta was a comic book. That movie owns.
V for Vendetta, Watchmen, and From Hell are from Alan Moore before he lost his mind.

so is League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Hellblazer aka. Constantine..
Although Hellblazer was an ongoing with many creators. Gaiman would probably get the most credit for that being known.