X-Men: Days of Future Past.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah... no i'm with you... its a stupid way for a teleporter to die. especially when we've seen what he can do. maybe there will be more to it in the movie and they'll imply that mystique set him up or something... maybe? wishful thinking

supertouch_sl

shitlord
An immortal teleporting dude who's lived for thousands of years is dispatched by a fucking bullet? Kill this baby-raping asshole.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Anna Paquin's Rogue needs to touch a dentist so she can gain the power to fix her fucking teeth.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
An immortal teleporting dude who's lived for thousands of years is dispatched by a fucking bullet? Kill this baby-raping asshole.
ibh09nk.gif

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wait so they killed off Havok and Banshee too? I thought it was just the bad guy mutants who died.

Fuck. That was a great scene though.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Yay she fights like the original movie Mystique now instead of being a useless whiney twat.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Wait so they killed off Havok and Banshee too? I thought it was just the bad guy mutants who died.

Fuck. That was a great scene though.
You say that like it's a bad thing, Banshee was probably one of the most cringe worthy characters i've seen in a marvel movie.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You say that like it's a bad thing, Banshee was probably one of the most cringe worthy characters i've seen in a marvel movie.
Well I'm not that depressed about Banshee not making a comeback, I'm just curious as to what the good guy mutants were up to that got them killed. I can understand the bad guy mutants getting killed because they were up to bad guy stuff, but wtf did Havok and Banshee get involved in?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They got involved with being mutants after a mutant killed the president

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is it bad that when Peter Dinklage walked into the board room I thoughthewas the mutant?