X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The only negative about this film is that this Quicksilver isn't in the Avengers. Why we need two different Quicksilvers and Scarlet Witches is beyond me. Fucking production company bullshit.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
how did magneto control those sentinels anyways, he just rammed some train tracks up their asses and they became puppets? I don't know much about robots but I didn't think that would work
does it really fucking matter?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
they blank the entire sequence of events from X3 to the future, and youre worried about some shit like that.

sunhillow_sl

shitlord
Don't sweat the small shit. The important thing is, they erased the X3/Rattner bullshit and got things back on track. Just enjoy it.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Could easily use small metal pieces to manipulate circuitry. Now, how Magneto has such a great knowledge of Electrical Engineering.... THAT IS A GREAT QUESTION!

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
The movie was cool, but as a super hardcore classic everquest player, I guess I'd like to see a tougher death penalty - at least make them do a corpse run before they pop back into the game

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Could easily use small metal pieces to manipulate circuitry. Now, how Magneto has such a great knowledge of Electrical Engineering.... THAT IS A GREAT QUESTION!
Electromagnetic induction does create current. It's a HUGE stretch to think he could manipulate it to that degree after looking at the slideshow schematics though.

I thought the movie was good for an X-Men movie. Compared to everything else though, I would give it a 7.

Goatface

certainly no comic expert, but always thought it was one of his 2ndary mutant abilities. his understanding of science/tech/mutant biology is above anything we know, unless the plot calls for him not to be.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
and yet Magneto's fashion sense for helmets could have netted him a luxurious career in WoW gear creation.

Jarnin_sl

shitlord
I just finished watching this. It was pretty damn good, but was chocked full of technical problems which nobody here will give a fuck about.

I'd say it's a solid 3.5/5. On par with X1, X2, and First Class.

Void

BAU BAU
<Gold Donor>
At times Magneto has been able to literally control people's bodies and minds via the metals in their bodies and brains, so a little circuitry is certainly no big deal.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
But what about his EQ Emulator? Maybe he could help EQ Classic with theirs and do a barter system or something.

Column_sl

shitlord
If all the movies are linked how is Emma Frost Dead after first class, but we clearly see her as a young child escaping with Summers at the end of Wolverine origins???

The movie was just meh imo. Was a couple cool scenes ,and the rest was just lets run around the world finding Raven herp a derp a derp.