Yesterday was my dog's 4th birthday.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I hope the dog chokes on this kid and they both die

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He likely wants to choke on your cat. With a 960 I am not sure your cat could out fox him.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pools should be illegal too. What if the neighbor's kid comes into my yard and drowns in my pool? People who own pools are assholes.
Pools are higher on the food chain than humans, idiot, so how can you blame the pool?

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Dogs should be taught that kids are off limits, no matter where they are, even in your property.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Right, try explaining to a dog how to avoid the most tender and succulent of humans.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Give the dog a tape measure and explain to him that he needs to stay away from anyone under 4 foot. It's either that or teach him to pull down their pants and check for pubes but too many people shave these days.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, having a 4 year old child I have to wonder wtf is going on with a kid that young unsupervised in a stranger's yard with a strange dog present.
Who knows. I was reading about the incident on another site and it sounded like they went over there to play? Either the part that really annoyed me about the thing is this;
Micky is currently under a 10 day quarantine. Officials say he will likely be put to sleep since his owner surrendered him and doesn't want him back.

Read more: Dog Attack: Pit bull mauls 4 year-old boy - FOX 10 News | myfoxphoenix.comDog Attack: Pit bull mauls 4 year-old boy - FOX 10 News | myfoxphoenix.com
Follow us: @myfoxphoenix on Twitter | myfoxphoenix on Facebook
The owner doesnt want the dog anymore, for a very obvious reason(who in the right mind would?) yet those tards are acting like the county just kidnapped the dog and are holding it for ransom.

Ive really come to hate dogs in general. Not so much for the fact they are dogs, but just because the majority of dog owners treat and act like their dog is one of their children that shits gold bricks and not a animal with a very strong pack mentality. Treating dogs like they are people instills some very, very bad habits. That and im fed up with the stupid fucking idiots who take their dogs for walks and dont pick up after them. I just not being able to walk more than 10 feet and see a huge pile of dog shit on the sidewalk. Also just love it when people leave their dogs out on patios so they can back all night long.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think if I stole a bone from my own dog it would maul my face. If a strange small human did the same thing I don't even think there would be a trace of the human left except for the abnormally large pile of dung in my back yard.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Please explain how you plan to accomplish this?
Should we also teach children to stay away from child molesters? The danger element is what needs to be contained - the dog - primary prophylaxis, aka the source.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Who knows. I was reading about the incident on another site and it sounded like they went over there to play? Either the part that really annoyed me about the thing is this;

The owner doesnt want the dog anymore, for a very obvious reason(who in the right mind would?) yet those tards are acting like the county just kidnapped the dog and are holding it for ransom.

Ive really come to hate dogs in general. Not so much for the fact they are dogs, but just because the majority of dog owners treat and act like their dog is one of their children that shits gold bricks and not a animal with a very strong pack mentality. Treating dogs like they are people instills some very, very bad habits. That and im fed up with the stupid fucking idiots who take their dogs for walks and dont pick up after them. I just not being able to walk more than 10 feet and see a huge pile of dog shit on the sidewalk. Also just love it when people leave their dogs out on patios so they can back all night long.
Ooooh, so very well said, Big P. Be careful, the dog whisperers might get offended.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I think if I stole a bone from my own dog it would maul my face. If a strange small human did the same thing I don't even think there would be a trace of the human left except for the abnormally large pile of dung in my back yard.
Sounds 'sane' to have said dog decide whether it wants to maul anyone or not. Good call, Noodle
rolleyes.png
rolleyes.png
rolleyes.png

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Once a month someone in the country gets bitten by a dog. So tragic.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pit bull - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A 9-year (1979-88) review of fatal dog attacks in the United States determined that, of the 101 attacks in which breed was recorded, pit bulls were implicated in 42 of those attacks (42%).[24] A 1991 study found that 94% of attacks on children by pit bulls were unprovoked, compared to 43% for other breeds.[25] A 5-year (1989-94) review of fatal dog attacks in the U.S. determined that pit bulls and pit bull mixed breeds were implicated in 24 (29%) of the 84 deaths in which breed was recorded.[26]

A 15-year (1991-2005) review of dog attack fatalities investigated by the Kentucky Medical Examiner determined that pit bulls were implicated in 5 of the 11 fatal attacks (45%).[27] Another 15-year (1994-2009) review of patients admitted to a Level I Trauma Center with dog bites determined that pit bulls were most often involved in these attacks: of the 228 patients treated, the breed of dog was recorded in 82 attacks, and of these, 29 (35%) of the attacks were by pit bulls.[28] In 45% of the attacks, the dog belonged to the victim's family.[28]

A 5-year (2001-05) review of dog attack victims admitted to the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia determined that pit bull terriers were implicated in more than half of the bites where breed was identified. Of the 269 patients where breed was identified, 137 (51%) were attacked by pit bulls.[29] The authors wrote:

the overwhelming number of bites involving pit bull terriers in this study and others certainly has some degree of validity when it comes to identifying bite-prone breeds. Pit bull terriers, German shepherds, and Rottweilers were the offending breeds implicated in our study, and have accounted for the majority of dog bites according to other investigators.[29]

A review of the medical literature found that pit bulls and pit bull cross-breeds were involved in 42-45% of dog attacks.[30] Fatalities were most often reported when children were attacked, with 70% of victims being under the age of 10.[30]

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
So does that mean the Pit bull's are shitty dogs or that people who prefer pit bulls are shitty and irresponsible dog owners?