You know you're getting old when.....

Haus

<Silver Donator>
...when you find you cannot trust your own arsehole as you used to. Over the past year or so I've had a couple of minor accidents when farting what I thought would be a regular fart but contained a small "surprise". I'm not talking about full blown shitting my pants here, but it does need a change of undies. And then there is the opposite, when I fart and think something has come but it's a false positive. You know you're getting old when your own arsehole turns on you!
Relevant...
imgur: the simple image sharer

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
. . .
rrr_img_81393.jpg

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
When you pull a back muscle (between the shoulder blades) grabbing a file at work off the shelf. Christ I need to get back in the gym.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
When you pull a back muscle (between the shoulder blades) grabbing a file at work off the shelf. Christ I need to get back in the gym.
Yeeaah. Don't just fucking say it man. Stop being a bitch and go do it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I dunno. I find just saying it is a lot easier.

iannis

Musty Nester
Woah.

Feels bad, man.

I saw Nina from Just Shoot Me on some show with betty white the other day. I was all like, "Yep. I'd hit that and then brag about it". And she's like 60.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hot in Cleveland. it's a pretty funny show, but not funny enough for me to bother finding it.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Sweet fuck with the Karate Kid! :S

For me, you know you're getting old when they start playing songs that were new in your teens on "classical" rock stations.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I keep thinking of a jimmy rustle while I'm driving, but can never remember it when I get back to a computer. It's been happening for like 2-3 weeks.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
...when you find you cannot trust your own arsehole as you used to. Over the past year or so I've had a couple of minor accidents when farting what I thought would be a regular fart but contained a small "surprise". I'm not talking about full blown shitting my pants here, but it does need a change of undies. And then there is the opposite, when I fart and think something has come but it's a false positive. You know you're getting old when your own arsehole turns on you!
or your arse is no longerinyou.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
Woah.

Feels bad, man.

I saw Nina from Just Shoot Me on some show with betty white the other day. I was all like, "Yep. I'd hit that and then brag about it". And she's like 60.
I'm pretty sure Betty White is older than 60. And.....that's nasty.