You know you're getting old when.....

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty sure he was talking about hitting nina.

But I'd brag about tapping Betty White. That'd be bragworthy on so many levels.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
The other night 'Basic Instinct' was shown on a classic movies channel.
That shows you're getting old on so many levels. Both that the films is considered a classic, but probably more importantly, that people who watch classical movie channels are of the generation that is OK with seeing some sweet cunt and lesbo action on TV. Cos when I was a young whipper snapper learning how to beat it (with the help of Basic Instinct amongst others) the films that were shown on classical movie channels were as puritanical (sex wise) as you can have them.

Djevel Innenfor

Golden Squire
...you mention in a conversation about music genres remembering when rap music came out, and every person in the room has widened eyes and a hanging jaw
frown.png

Kaines

Potato Supreme
... the only reason you really wanted to go to Pizza Hut was because they had a Pac-Man machine.

Helldiver

Bronze Knight of the Realm
When a friend reminisces to you about his time raiding in WoW, and then you realize he must have been in elementary or HS, while you were raiding in NToV.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
...you find out that hot nurse you've been eyeing has a 19 year old daughter.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Technically speaking, I could have a 19 year old daughter/son considering my age. Scary...

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
When a good friend who is in great health and only a couple years older than you suddenly has a stroke and ends up in a medically induced coma for 2 weeks...sux

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
You built your first computer with you dad, an Altair. It was literally built. We soldered all the components together.

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
You make a Dagwood reference about a hero sandwich at your son's 1st birthday party and no one has a fucking clue what you are talking about.